Chapter 21

Yo ✌🏼

Third Person POV

Weiss: "The Vytal Festival! Oh, this is absolutely wonderful!"

Ruby: "I don't think I've ever seen you smile this much, Weiss. It's kinda weirding me out..."

(Y/N): "I agree."

Weiss: *turning to Ruby & (Y/N)* "How could you not smile? A festival dedicated to the cultures of the world! There will be dances! Parades! A tournament! Oh, the amount of planning and organization that goes into this event is simply breathtaking!"

Yang: "You really know how to take a good thing and make it sound boring."

(Y/N): "Teams should know about their members well."

Weiss: "Quiet, you two!"

Yang: "Remind me again why we're spending our Friday afternoon visiting the stupid docks?"

Ruby: *covering her nose* "Ugh, they smell like fish!"

(Y/N): *staring blankly at Ruby* "We're at a dock, Ruby. Why wouldn't it?"

Ruby: "Oh. . um, good point!"

(Y/N) just sighs at Ruby while the latter rubs her neck, embarrassed. They then turn their attention to Weiss.

Weiss: "I've heard that students visiting from Vacuo will be arriving by ship today. And, as a representative of Beacon, I feel as though it is my solemn duty to welcome them to this fine kingdom!

Blake: "She wants to spy on them so she'll have the upper hand in the tournament."

(Y/N): "You beat me by one second."

Weiss: *scoffs* "You can't prove that!"

(Y/N): "An heiress coming to the smelly docks, just to represent her academy. I could've believed you if you said that you wanted to know what the docks are like."

Weiss: *sweating nervously* "T-That is also a reason!"

(Y/N) shakes his head, while Blake tries not to giggle at her teammates embarrassment, when their attention focuses on to a crime scene.

Ruby: "Whoa. What happened here?"

Detective #1: "Robbery. Second Dust shop to be hit this week."

Yang: "That's terrible."

Detective #2: "They left all the money again."

This earns (Y/N)'s full attention as it didn't make sense.

Ruby: "Huh?"

Detective #1: "Yeah, just doesn't make a lick of sense. Who needs that much Dust?"

Detective #2: "I don't know, an army?"

Detective #1: "You thinking the White Fang?"

(Y/N): 'Hmm, plausible, they could be hired by Salem or one of her subordinates to get enough ammunition for a wide-scaled attack.'

Detective #2: "Yeah, I'm thinking we don't get paid enough."

Weiss: "Hmph! The White Fang. What an awful bunch of degenerates!"

(Y/N): 'Oh no.'

Blake: "What's your problem?"

Weiss: *turning to her* "My problem? I simply don't care for the criminally insane."

Blake: "The White Fang is hardly a bunch of psychopaths. They're a collection of misguided Faunus."

Weiss: "Misguided? They want to wipe Humanity off the face of the planet!"