Chapter 17

Yo ✌🏼

Third Person POV

Three days had passed since The duel between (Y/N) and (L/F/H)— I mean 'The torture of (L/F/H) by (Y/N)' and everything had returned to normal, most students had concluded that the rumour where (Y/N) had supposedly killed (L/F/H)'s family was false and that (L/F/H) just wanted attention or was jealous of (Y/N) and got what he deserved, however the rumour that (Y/N) has killed others remained and expanded into him killing criminals which was true, the student body saw (Y/N) as 'a vigilante that killed off many criminals and came to Beacon Academy to pass on his legacy to the best student.' This was of course half-true and half-false. Though (Y/N) soon got wind of the rumour when asked by Team RWBY and JNPR.

Ruby: "Hey (Y/N), do you know about the rumour?"

(Y/N): "You mean the one where I killed others before coming here? I know about it."

Yang: "They changed it after your fight with the liar."

(Y/N): "Liar?"

Blake: "That's what everyone calls the guy you fought against, now."

(Y/N): "Huh? . . . Neat."

Weiss: "He had it coming, I can't stand obnoxious people like him."

(Y/N): "Nice to know, but what's the new rumour?"

Jaune: "It's that you've killed criminals before coming to Beacon to 'pass on your legacy' or something like that."

(Y/N): *sighs* "Of course they'd do that."

Nora: "You don't like it? I think it's awesome!!"

(Y/N): "It's not that I don't like it, it just brings a lot of attention to me, which honestly is very annoying."

Ruby: "I think that it suits you."

(Y/N): "The killing part?"

Ruby realising the other meaning of her sentence immediately blushes and waves her hands.

Ruby: "Nononononono!!" (No x6) "I meant the cool way!! Like the 'Passing on your legacy' part was cool!"

(Y/N): "I'm kidding, so what do they call me?"

Yang: "They call you the 'The Mystery Vigilante'."

(Y/N) stops in his tracks and stares blankly at Yang, causing her to blush.

Yang: "W-what?"

(Y/N): "Really? 'The Mystery Vigilante'? That sounds like a name someone would use to describe a supposedly cool superhero, honestly it feels like the author didn't have any good opti—"

SHUT UP!!! I COULDN'T THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE!!! OKAY!!!?!? IT'S NOT THAT I'M BAD AT NAMING STUFF!! YOU SON OF A BI——

Timeskip brought to you by Technical Difficulties

(Y/N): "What a crybaby."

Pyrrha: "Who's a crybaby?"

(Y/N): "Huh? Oh, no one."

Pyrrha: ". . . . . Okay."

(Y/N): "Huh? Where'd everyone else go?"

Pyrrha: "It's time for classes, we have Dr. Oobleck's class."

(Y/N): ". . . Okay."

(Y/N): *telepathically* 'Summer!! Quick! Tell me who's Dr. Oobleck!'

Summer: "You didn't look at his transcripts?"

(Y/N): *telepathically* 'There's only one transcript I didn't check, it was the one which had a picture of a coffee saying 'I'm speed', I thought it was an inside Ozpin joke and left it.'