Chapter 22

Yo ✌🏼

Third Person POV

(Y/N): ". . . . . . . I am, 'The Harbinger of Death'."

Team RWBY was shocked, they didn't think one of the beings responsible for the slaughter of many White Fang members would be their teacher.

Blake: ". . . . so, it is you."

(Y/N): "Of course, you wouldn't forget me. . . ."

Blake: ". . . Not in a million years."

Ruby: ". . What do you mean?"

(Y/N): "Blake here. . . is an ex-member of the White Fang, the very group I had been suppressing a few years ago."

The others looked at Blake in shock, while Blake only looked at (Y/N) with fear.

(Y/N): "I suggest you go out for a while, try to wrap your head around this. . . ordeal."

Blake, through her fears, understood what (Y/N) meant and as he moved back, she bolted through the door and ran away.

Yang: "Blake!!"

(Y/N): "And there she goes. I suggest letting her cool off for a while, the same goes for you." *turns to Weiss* "Ms. Schnee."

Weiss felt a prick in her heart, she was saddened by (Y/N) calling her by her last name, rather than what he calls her usually, it made her feel as if she had done something very wrong and needed to correct her mistake.

(Y/N): "Good day, if you need me, I'll be in my room."

(Y/N) then walks off to his room, opening the door and noticing Summer in front of it.

(Y/N): "Yo."

Summer: "Don't 'Yo' me! Why did you reveal your secret!?"

(Y/N): "It wasn't much of a secret, I never hid it."

Summer: *sighs* ". . You did it so that they think that what Blake did is trivial compared to what you've done, right?"

(Y/N): "Hmmm. . . I don't know what you're talking about."

Summer: "I've been with you for quite a while, young man!"

(Y/N): "'young man'?"

Summer: "Don't change the subject!"

As Summer proceeded to yell at (Y/N), he materialized a cookie in his hand and stuffed it into Summer's mouth, making her mouth close.

Summer: "Mmmm!!" *takes out cookie while eating some of it* "I. Thought you said that I can't eat anything!?"

(Y/N): "That cookie was different, I put in a bit of magic in it. Enjoy, and let me sleep."

Summer: ". . . . . . YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS AND DI—"

____________________________________________________________________

Ruby: "She's been gone all weekend..."

Weiss: "Blake's a big girl, I'm sure she can handle herself!"

Yang: "Weiss, come on. She's one of our teammates."

Weiss: "Is she? We all heard what she and (Y/N) said!"

Ruby: "Weiss."

Yang: "Maybe she is, maybe she isn't. Either way, she's missing, and we need to find her!"

Weiss: "A member of the White Fang! Right underneath our noses!"

Ruby: "I just hope she's okay..."