Chapter 15

Yo ✌🏼

(So I check the last poll and I see that most of you voted to destroy his home and kill his family while ALSO beating him up till he's at an inch of his life. . . . You all are sadistic fucks and I'm proud of this community. Now I'll show you guys how sadistic I can be)

Third Person POV

(Y/N) was currently in his Dragon form, flying somewhere above the outskirts of Vale.

He saw a forest and started to descend down towards it, after landing he changes back into his human form

He saw a forest and started to descend down towards it, after landing he changes back into his human form. And starts walking through the forest.

After a few minutes of walking, (Y/N) reaches a village that had lots of cracks along its surface and it seemed like it was barely stable

After a few minutes of walking, (Y/N) reaches a village that had lots of cracks along its surface and it seemed like it was barely stable. This place was (L/F/P).

(Y/N): "Guess the 'natural disaster' part was true."

He then starts walking through the village while looking at every house, most of them were run-down and looked old, but there was only one house which was situated in the middle of the village. As (Y/N)'s eyes set on it, he smirked.

(Y/N): "Found you."

He then walked towards the house and noticed that there were lights coming out of the other houses and there were people looking at (Y/N) through the window, though their faces could not be seen, it was obvious that they were staring at (Y/N).

After he had reached the house, he knocked on the door three times. At first there was no response but after (Y/N) knocked again, the door was opened by a small girl who looked to be around 8-10 years old.

(Y/N): "Well hello there."

Small Girl: "Hi, um. . . . who are you?"

(Y/N): "I am an. . . acquaintance of your brother, you could say."

Small Girl: "You know (L/F/H)?" (L/F/H) = Least Favorite Human

(Y/N): "I do, I wanted to send a message to him."