Binders

Ben's wrists itched in the binders; his head was heavy from the toxins. He looked down and noticed the black latticework had spread onto the top of his hand. Blue rolled silently next to them, having followed them without incident. Ben was almost insulted by how terrible First Order security was. It was no wonder that the Resistance had been capable of infiltrating the Supremacy with nothing more than a traitorous splicer and a couple stolen uniforms. He walked quietly with the two troopers down the long corridor, studying them both. The first one was taller, more physically intimidating, but leaned away from Ben as they walked. The second, smaller in stature, quite possibly female, held a powerful weapon that he did not want to meet the business end of, if he could help it.

It'll have to do.

He was being marched into the dragon's lair with a face someone was bound to recognize. His scar – his "failure" against Rey – was well known gossip at the First Order. Even if most hadn't seen him without his helmet, that scar would betray him for what he was – what he had been. It was the first time since he received the scar down his face that he wished it wasn't there. He eyed the connecting corridors, waiting for the officer that would inevitably complicate his plan. An alarm sounded in a different section of the ship, and several stormtroopers hurried down the corridor in the opposite direction. The droid swiveled his head around to look at him, and he knew what he was suggesting.

It's now or never.

The two stormtroopers accompanying Ben were distracted by the alarm. Blue rolled up to one and shocked him in the leg. It was quite possibly the only chance he would have. While the first stormtrooper was turned, Ben tore the gun from his hands and kicked the trooper away from him.

Ben swiftly ducked into an empty interrogation room and pinned himself against the inner wall. With the weapon raised, he waited. As the second trooper rushed through the entry, he shot her with the blaster. Then he waited for the first stormtrooper to walk into the room.

He hit the door control panel with his elbow to shut the door and stepped behind the stormtrooper's back. He quickly brought his binders over the front of his mask, underneath the trooper's throat. There was armor there, but it was better suited to defend against sharp weapons than strangulation. He applied pressure with the binders while he pulled the trooper backward off-balance, leveraging his height to his advantage.

Ben choked the trooper into unconsciousness, listening for other troopers to respond to the sound of the blast. When no one came, Ben released the trooper, dropping him in a heap on the floor. He pulled his lightsaber from his boot and cut off his binders. Opening the blastdoor, Ben allowed the trembling droid inside. Then he hastily began removing the trooper's suit.