Hello Again!

(Updated August 7, 2020)

Welcome to another Hermitcraft oneshots book! If you're new, a very warm welcome to you! If you're not, thanks for sticking around for the sequel. This chapter is just going to go over the basics of this book as well as contain some important information.

So what will this book contain? This is just a dump for me to put all my:
»  Oneshots/drabbles
»  Incorrect quotes
»  The occasional Hermittpad-based story
»  And other general randomness about Hermitcraft, hence the name.

This oneshot book is updated pretty frequently, maybe 1 or 2 oneshots per week. I update whenever inspiration hits.

I usually go through some phases with my writing. Some times, you'll see a bunch of fluff, other times you'll see angst. A common theme with all of these is that they're almost all songfics!

I also have a oneshot book for Season 6 which was mainly Architects-centered, so feel free to check that out if you're interested! This season I'm watching more Hermits, so the chapters will be a lot more varied.

Heads-up: I write ships. They're based around the Hermits' minesonas and not their actual IRL selves. They're mostly platonic (friendship-based ship), though I do write an occasional romantic oneshot.

Don't worry, I also write non-shippy chapters. The chapters are labeled so you know which are ships and which are not.

I do also touch on some subjects like death, depression, and other things people might not be comfortable with. I'll always add a warning at the beginning of a chapter if I write something with these topics.

I take requests! Feel free to leave a comment here or DM me. They are currently [CLOSED]!

There are a few things you need to know before you request something though.
»  I won't write smut or intense blood/gore. I'm not comfortable writing either of these.
»  I normally have one or two oneshots preplanned and queued up, so your request will be added to the queue. It might take me a few days to get to yours as it takes me about 2 days to write a regular oneshot.
»  I don't watch all of the Hermits, so if you request a Hermit that I don't watch, I'm probably going to get their personality wrong.

Tag chapters will also occasionally be seen here, but they're always temporary and will be deleted in 24 hours or so.

Series so far:
»  30 Days of Quarantine by HermittpadRecap
»  Alters

DISCLAIMER: As I said, I sometimes write shippy stuff. I write ships based on the Hermits' Minecraft personas and not their actual IRL selves. None of this content is meant to offend anyone, it's purely a writing hobby. If any of the Hermits find any of my content disrespectful or uncomfortable, I have no problem in taking it down.

Alright, that's enough formalities. Let's get into the stories.