Bite-Sized Buddy

(WC: 311
Category: Humor
Ship type: None
Warnings: None

Tango's little buddy is an adorable little brat and I love him)

Tango was in the middle of building his new shop when he heard a distant shout.

"Hey, you!"

Tango looked around, but there was no one in sight.

"You up there! The big fella with the small brain!"

Well, there were only two people who would say that about him. One of them was Zed. The other...

Tango looked down at his feet and groaned. "Not you again..."

"Ah, you've finally spotted me!" His miniature clone put his hands on his hips. "Whaddya think you're doing on my turf?"

"What are you talking about? I paid for this land."

Tiny Tango avoided Tango's valid point. "And what do you think you're building?"

"Can you not tell by the reference piston nearby?"

"Hey, hey, don't get all smart with me, small brain."

"You used that remark earlier," Tango noted.

Again, Tiny Tango ignored him. "You call this a piston? I've seen parrots with more building skills than you, tiny mind."

"Now you're just using synonyms."

"What a big word!" Tiny Tango exclaimed. "How long did it take you to learn that word?"

"I'm surprised you have an intelligent thought in you. Your head's too small to hold enough knowledge."

"Play nice, big guy," Tiny Tango scolded. "Make that shop look nice. If you want to be raking in the diamonds, you need to make this look eye-catching."

Tango blinked in surprise. "You're helping me?"

Tiny Tango scoffed. "Keep up, Tangy. Of course I want this shop to be a success! I'm gonna be wanting those diamonds."

"Wh--you're not getting those diamonds!"

Tiny Tango grinned. "Well, that was successful. I'll be expecting a chest of diamonds later this week."

"You can't even reach the ch--why do I even bother?"

"Thanks, Tangy!"

"You don't know how tempted I am to step on you right now!" Tango called after the retreating figure.