Q&A!

To celebrate hitting 300 followers, I decided to plan a Q&A! I also managed to answer every single question somehow. Enjoy!

ARandomm8 and Jeina58 - How's it going?/How are you?

I'm doing great, thanks for asking!

 BridgetThe3B1RD - How did you find Hermitcraft? Favorite food, color, and animal?

I think I found Hermitcraft about a year ago now. Like most people, I joined in Season 6 and watched Grian's POV first. The Hermit that was first recommended to me wasn't Grian, though, it was Mumbo. I think the video was the one where he made a one block high base in one chunk.

I kept on watching more of his videos, and in one, he mentioned the name Grian, which I vaguely knew because of LDShadowLady, who I watched a lot at the time (and still to this day!), so I decided to search it up and found his Hermitcraft series. He was on episode 73 at that point, and I binged everything up to that point.

As for the other part of the question: My favorite food is probably ramen or some other kind of noodle (kind of cliche considering I'm Asian), my favorite color is purple (as you can probably tell), and my favorite animal is probably an owl or a fox.

QuarantineSeal - Can you recommend any books? Both Wattpad and IRL.

FandomsUnite05's The Timekeepers as well as _mochii112_'s oneshot book because both are awesome :D

As for IRL, two of my favorite books are Twelve Steps To Normal by Farrah Penn and Warcross by Marie Lu.

Wolfie_J_Star - Do you prefer angst or fluff?

#TeamFlangstFTW

AlterlineSucks - Do you is have stupid?

Yes I is stupid

(Grammarly hates me now)

Tinyken27 - What are some of your hobbies?

Aside from writing, I'm currently developing my art style digitally, as well as painting with watercolor brush pens traditionally. I also play the piano and cello!

DawnLeaf37  - How much do you love me?

Take my love you deserve it <333333333

The rest of you do too <3333333

Ah why not, take all my platonic appreciation y'all <33333333333

unicornthalady - In all honesty, where was the worst place you cried?

Sam--

Okay, it was during lunch at school. My friends were busy talking so I thought I could sneak in some fanfiction. I saw someone (I don't remember who??) updated, so I clicked on it, and it turned out to be angst. And I cried. At least, there were tears in my eyes. And one of my friends looked over at me and just said "Allergies?" and I just nodded vigorously--

Emerald_Gemstones - Favorite ice cream flavor? Favorite movie?

Cookies and cream, and anything Pixar!