Chapter 8

》》Jason Dutton《《

I walked back inside after relaxing in the balcony and just watching children run up and down the streets throwing snowballs at each other.

I turn around after closing the balcony door to see Roxy walk in. "Hey bro!" she greeted.

"Hi." I looked at the clock to check the time.

"Have plans for tonight?" she asked putting groceries on the counter.

"Yeah, I got a date," I stated.

Roxy was silent for a moment. "What's her name?"

"Adrian, Adrian Markham," I said in reply.

"Adrian? I don't know no Adrian. And you met her at a club?"

"Yeah, why are you so concerned? And how do you know?"

"I saw you dancing with that girl, y'all were really killing that dance floor. And then I when you got to the mansion I noticed your boner. I asked Jack and he told me," she explained putting purchased items in closets and the fridge.

I cocked a brow and in confusion. I then sighed erasing the thoughts that popped up in my head.

"Imma go get ready," I sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~

I got to the library and checked my watch for the time. It was 17:57.

'I wonder if she'll actually come. The girl didnt even say yes.'

I sighed kicking around pebbles. I leaned on the wall as I read an advert stuck on the lamppost. All of a sudden I heard from behind me...

"Waiting for someone?"

I spun around to see Adrian. She was casually dressed, silver earrings matching a silver necklace, a black t-shirt, black leather jacket on top with sleeves pulled up. White skinny jeans and black and white sneakers.

"Wow, you look amazing," I smiled.

"Thanks. So what exactly am I doing here?"

"I don't know, what do you wanna do?" I smiled shoving my hands in my pockets.

"Really?"

"Be bold, we got all night, so we can do whatever you like."

"Anything?" she enquired cocking a brow with that evil smirk playing her lips.

"Anything," I replied.

"Well," she started taking a few steps towards me to close the distance between us. "I do feel for some fun."

"What do you suggest?"

"I know a place...but, imma need a ride, mind getting me one?"

"Anything for you beautiful." I kissed her lips. "Be right back."

I jogged up the road to where Jack's car was parked. He was at a girl's place, he went back to being a womanizer. I opened the trunk and got a jetpack, for some strange reason he always had it there.

I then ran back to Adrian who stood there patiently waiting for me.

"You run fast," she complemented.

"That's the nicest thing you've said since we met," I smiled.

I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her close to me.

"I have a secret to tell you," I whispered.

"Oh yeah? What is it?" she whispered back.

"I can fly."