Chapter 52

Jason

I walked into the mansion to see Tyler, Jack, Calvin and Rowan gathered at the dining table.

"It's about time," Jack said.

"Sorry I'm late," I sighed. "Do we have a map of George Diable's ranch?"

"Right here," Calvin said placing the rolled up paper on the table and spreading it out.

"Great. Rowan, how many men are we to expect?" I asked.

"Well usually there will be five men by the front gate, usually armed with machine guns. Then on the left we have the main bedrooms so in that area expect between six and ten men. On the right is mainly the safe so expect between ten and thirteen men. At the back entrance expect at least fifteen men armed with specialized equipment. And at night the security increases by at least three men," Rowan explained.

"Jack, how many we got?"

"About 30," Jack sighed.

I thought for a moment, "Rowan, would you say, these men are highly trained?"

"The guys guarding the entrances, no, but the ones on the inside and George's bodyguards, yes."

"When would you say there is the least number of guards around?" Tyler asked Rowan.

"Between the crack of dawn and midday."

"Then that's when we're gonna attack, tomorrow first thing in the morning," I stated. "But when we do we have to be as clean and quiet as possible. I want to be able to catch George by surprise. And what I've learnt from once doing business with him is that he does all his business in broad daylight. If it's messy, early in the morning.

"Cause if y'all remember correctly, you'll know the shootout was in morning around 9, my sister was killed in the morning. Seeing how security is at its weakest in the morning tells us, he doesn't expect anyone to come looking for him in the morning," I explained.

"So our best shot is in the morning when his men are tired cause they have been on guard all night or they just woke up," Jack added.

"Exactly. So the first phase is up to our men, they have to infiltrate into the property starting with the main entrances. They need to take out all of George's men and make use of their weapons. We're gonna need more men at the front gate as it is closer to the house and we need this to go smoothly.

"Phase two we'll have five men guarding the back and eight at the front. We'll join in and start with the men on the right. We can't bring all our weapons so it's important that we have control of his weapons which is probably found on the right.

"Phase three, well, that's the most dangerous because phase three is when George will probably know that he's under attack and is going to tighten security. That is going to be the point in which the battle is going to be to the death. One side has to die."

I looked at each one of them as I went on, "Right now is your chance to step out of this. Tyler, you've got a business, a son and husband, Jack, you've got a son and wife. Calvin, you've got your entire life ahead of you. Rowan, you're just getting your life back. I urge you all to think about it. Are you all willing to give your life right now?"

Jack lay his hand on my shoulder and said, "We're going to kill George Diable together."

"All of us," Calvin added.

I nodded. "Tomorrow, we strike, one last time."

I went up to my room and sat on my bed.

"What are you hiding?"