15.😈🏳️‍🌈🎹 Luci meets Mitch Grassi

So lately I've been obsessing with Lucifer series and in case you haven't seen it yet, I suggest you do... besides I won't be the only one drooling over Tom Ellis (actor playing Lucifer) (picture above is Lucifer's true face and picture down here is Lucifer's human face + Mitchie Grassi)
BTW before you read, be aware of some spoilers... :)

____________________________________

Lucifer's point of view

I was in LA, just like any other normal day. Well normal. I'm the devil, none of my days is normal considering that I'm not where my lovely dad sent me.

I was driving by cafeteria, because I went to work... well hobby. I work as consultant for LAPD and I got message from my friend - Miss Lopez (you would love that woman) and few moments later my other friend - detective Decker called to inform me as well.

Well back to the main point. I went by the cafeteria and for some odd reason, I got this feeling that I should get myself a coffee. Even tho I don't know why, I listened to that feeling.

I went in, got my coffee and shook my head over it. I was about to walk out, when I noticed blond guy laughing silently but rather... I don't think it was healthy for him. I don't know how long I was looking at him, but he noticed me. He said something to his company. I decided to ignore it and turned back to the cashier and asked for coffees for Miss Lopez and detective. I turned to look at the blond guy and noticed his company looking at me and let me tell you, he looked like one of my siblings - like and an angel.

As soon as I got my coffees I left. I don't know why, I just did. I went to the crime scene where I got questioning looks. I didn't understand why, so I decided to ask. "Why do you look so out of mind? And why do you have two cups with you?" Miss Lopez asked before I got chance to ask anything myself.

"Oh, coffees are for you and I'm not out of my mind. I am just tiny bit surprised that I saw one person. That's all," I shrugged and handed coffees to their owners. "Well what do we have on Mister Everywhere?"

"Well I can't tell much yet. We'll have to search the area for his possible body parts," Miss Lopez sighed and stood up from what seemed like torso and part of leg. "Now I want to hear more about the person you saw. What did she look like?"

"Well let's begin with the easy part - the person had beard so I would say that we're talking about male. I don't know much. I noticed him in cafeteria after I watched his company. He looked familiar, like a lot," I told her the whole story. I didn't expect such a reaction I got afterwards, but considering how long I know them, I probably should have expected it.

"Our little Luci got his first crush," she hugged me quickly (watch it and you'll see that significant move almost everywhere) and went to talk to detective Douche (Dan).