19 | hey, cherry

YUN RESIDENCES
12:03 PM, SATURDAY

3RD PERSONS VIEW

"This is where she lives?" Donghyuck questioned as he eyed the black metal gates. He took of his helmet, resting it on his thigh as he turned to face Hendery

Hendery nodded his head, looking down at his wristwatch. Jisung implemented a tracker and a digital map on it, meaning it would easier for them to see their target for the mission. "Well, this is where Hansuke lives."

A black Chevrolet Corvette parked behind them, with a single honk, Xiaojun opened the car door to slightly get out. Placing his arm over the hood, he leaned closely, tilting his head he uttered, "What are you waiting for? Go get her."

Donghyuck rolled his eyes, "Yeah yeah, we're on it." he humped off his motorcycle and went straight towards the gate.

"Should we kno—"

Hendery's words were cut off when Donghyuck gave the gate a little push and it opened easily.

"Or maybe not..." Hendery mumbled and walked in, Donghyuck following him from behind.

As they reached the front door, they noticed that it was locked. Donghyuck grabbed a hairpin from his pocket and began picking the lock, after a few attempts the door clicked open and they went in.

"Man... this place is like a horror house." Donghyuck commented upon entering the house. It was a two story house and had about four bedrooms despite the fact only two people lived there.

The house was dead silent, no lights were on either. Donghyuck creeped up the stairs as Hendery continued to roam around the first floor.

A brow raised, Donghyuck scanned the doors carefully, making sure he chose the right one. He leaned forward, body pressed onto the door as he tried to listen to the other side, but again, it was dead silent.

Donghyuck shrugs and slowly twists the doorknob. He found Keiko sleeping on her bed and he did a little cheer for being able to find her fast. "Well, I guess this is more easy than I thought." he mumbled and went forward.

A he placed a hand under her neck, he let out a shriek as he stumbled backwards. "Fuck!" Donghyuck cursed out loud, feeling something wet trickle down the side of his forehead. He used his hand to wipe it, blood.

His eyes shot back at the girl only to find her awake and pointing a gun at him. He raised both of his hands, "Who the hell sleeps with a gun!?"

"Idiot, I was awake the moment you entered the house." she grunted, a finger inching close to the trigger.

Donghyuck creased his forehead, "Don't shoot."

"Don't tell me what to do."

Hendery suddenly bursted into the room, "What's goin– Woah! Put that gun down, Missy." he stated, hands on top of his own gun.

"What the hell?" Keiko's nose crinkled, "Are you– Did that Lee Taeyong send you here?"

Donghyuck chortled, "You guessed it right!"