22 | boy...friend

SANGKYUN UNIV.
DORM 119
5:21 PM, SATURDAY

3RD PERSONS VIEW

REIJI YOUNG.
yo, where are you?

JEONG DANIEL.
at school, why?

REIJI YOUNG.
help me at the bar today

JEONG DANIEL.
wait what?
i'm not even... i'm off for today?
it's saturday!

REIJI YOUNG.
oh i know

JEONG DANIEL.
then why me?!

REIJI YOUNG.
keiko can't go to work...
according to her uncle,
she has some stuff to do...

JEONG DANIEL.
work?
what work?

REIJI YOUNG.
i don't even know!
but... she texted me earlier saying
she can't come to the bar til tomorrow

JEONG DANIEL.
is this because of the... gamble?

REIJI YOUNG.
i guess so... i hope she's alright.
so can you come to the bar?

JEONG DANIEL.
yup, i'll be there.

Daniel bit his bottom lip, tousling his hair as he rummaged through his clothes. After finding a nice black polo and some pants he put them on quickly. The boy made his way towards his computer set, sighing while he typed in his password.

"Former heir..." he scanned through the articles and something caught his attention, "Former heir of Lee Corporation is know known to be a Mafia Boss?!"

"Should've known." he grunted and turned his computer off before grabbing his backpack and dashing out his dorm room.

Passing through a bunch of students by the hallways, he apologized if ever he light bumped into someone along the way.

Dialing the number on his phone with speed, he pressed the gadget against his ear as he went down the elevator.

"..." the other line was dead silent which confused him.

"Uh... Keiko?" his voice croaked out, feeling a bit uneasy. "Keiko-noona..."

He heard some movement from the other side and a bit of shuffling. "Hello?" he furrows his brows, where the hell is she?

"Who's this?" finally! Someone answered him, but it was a boy's voice. He didn't remember Keiko telling him that she was close to any other guys except the of them. Keiko's circle of friends was kept small, and only consisted of Reiji and Daniel.

"Wait– who are you and why are you answering Keiko's phone!?" Daniel shrieked and he could've sworn he heard some distant screaming.

"Ah shit what am I supposed to say, Jeno!?"

"Shut up, just drop the call!"