25 | game on!

NEO ZONE
PRIVATE BAR
8:42 PM, SUNDAY

3RD PERSONS VIEW

"Looking good, babe!" Donghyuck complimented from afar as his eyes landed on the girl in a red dress. Jaemin shoved Donghyuck, "You look great, Keiko!"

Jeno scrunched his nose, "Can you two please stop?" he fished out his black framed glasses from his coat's pocket before wearing them, pushing a small button on the side and the internal part of the glasses turned light green, showing only him a holographic identity scanner. "So she is Yun Keiko, or more like, Mikami Keiko." he approaches the girl beside Sicheng, bowing down his head a bit, "I haven't properly introduced my self, I am Jeno."

Keiko nods at him, "I know."

Jeno looked through her identity before waving at her, "It was nice to properly meet you, Keiko. I hope we get along."

Keiko shrugged, "Let's see what happens later."

Jaehyun licked his lips, a hand going over his sleek styled dark brown hair which had a few greenish blue highlights. He tugged onto the collar of his white polo before smirking at Keiko, "Mon Cherie!"

"Bitch what do you want now?" Keiko grumbled, moving away from the male who only walked closer to her. Jaehyun had a faint smile on his lips, eyes gleaming with hint of playfulness. "No need to be grumpy, Cherrie."

"Game night!" Ten yelled, holding up the cue stick in the air before pointing the end at Hendery. "I'm gonna beat you this time!"

Yangyang sat on one of the bar stools with Xiaojun next to him. The two talked normally, and sometimes Lucas and Chenle would join in their conversation.

Youngho sat in front of Yuta as they played a game of Dual Clash Poker as Kun assisted them as their dealer. Taeil watched the two play as Donghyuck sat beside him.

Taeyong was by the entrance of the private bar, sparking a conversation with Doyoung and Jisung. Jaehyun looked down to glance at his silver wristwatch before grinning, "Almost show time," he stated before darting his eyes onto Mark and Renjun. "Get to your positions, they will be arriving soon." he ordered and the two boys nodded, making their way out of the bar.

Chenle continued to eye Keiko's movement which didn't go unnoticed by Sicheng. The older boy nudged him, "Anything wrong with Keiko?"

Chenle shook his head, crossing his arms before leaning back onto the counter, "No..."

"Then what's with the stare?"

"I don't know, I'm just thinking how her life would turn out to be when we win."

Sicheng shrugged, feeling a bit saddened, "Does he really plan on killing her though?"

Jungwoo snooped into their conversation, "Who plans killing who?" he hummed, chuckling deeply before drinking a shot of vodka.

"Taeyong. Does he really plan on killing her?" Chenle repeated making Jungwoo grin back.

"Probably." Jungwoo said, and stared at Taeyong who was approaching them. "Taeyong never betrays his own words."