29 | the plucked rose

PANDORA'S BOX
10:23 PM, WEDNESDAY

3RD PERSONS VIEW

"He's been doing this for like what? Three days now? Can't you do at least something about this?" Reiji irked as he poured the mixed juice onto the glass.

Keiko snorted, looking up to glance at Mark who was seated by one of the free tables. "Nah, let him be."

Reiji raised a brow, a bit confused to why she wasn't that annoyed at the mafioso who was inside Pandora's Box.

Then the sound of a glass came crashing down the wooden floors sent both bartenders frozen. Keiko shut her eyes close simply, trying to calm down after almost three days of taking Mark to work.

But obviously, she had enough. For the past three days, Mark had annoyed the every bit out of her and had broke about three cocktail glasses– make that four.

"Never mind about that thought." Reiji murmured and watched as Keiko felt the gun under the counter. "Don't..." he placed a hand over hers, stopping her from unlatching the gun. "we still have a costumer."

Keiko eyed the woman who sat by the bar, cocking a brow she could easily recognize who she was. "Rose?"

The woman chuckled, "Cute name," she commented, "but it's Dasom."

Keiko gave her co-worker a smug grin, "It won't hurt to shoot one bullet." she said and unlatched the gun, pulling it up and aimed directly beside Mark's head.

Firing, no sound went out as she had implemented the silencer. The bullet went straight, missing Mark's head by only a few centimeters. A smirk formed up the mafioso's lips as he eyed her, "Not bad."

"That's the fourth glass!" she yelled, the gun still raised up.

Mark raised both of his hands up in surrender, pouting innocently, "You won't dare to shoot this innocent boy, can't you?"

"Mark?"
"Dasom?"

The woman lifted a brow, eyeing the youngest NCT executive who seated a few tables behind her.

"It's been awhile since I last saw you at the base..." Mark uttered, not daring to connect eyes with Dasom.

Dasom bit her bottom lip, "I know... how's Taeyong?"

Mark gritted his teeth, a dry chuckled leaving his lips, "Since when did you care?"

"I'm a member–"

"You're an associate." he corrected, clicking his tongue loudly.

"Still." she insisted but Mark just laughed as if she was stating some idiotic sentence.

"Look, you're working with the interrogation unit, that's it."

"Let's talk outside. Please." Dasom grabbed her purse, leaving some money on the counter before dashing out of the bar.

Keiko knitted her brows together, her face perplexed as Mark followed the woman outside. Reiji whistled, "Love quarrel?"

She laughed, nudging his co-worker, "Doesn't seem like it... she asked for Taeyong."