55 | save my baby

YONGSAN-GU
MAD CITY
6:12 PM, SUNDAY

3RD PERSONS VIEW

"Shit- just track him again!" Jaemin said in frustration, licking his dried lips.

"You lost track of him?" the faded blue-haired mafioso heard Donghyuck uttered mockingly through the in-ear.

With an eye twitching in annoyance, he spat out in response to Donghyuck, "Shut up."

"One of them are in... SevenDays cafe." Chenle pointed out before muttering a few unclear words under his breath.

Fingers raking through his rarely styled up hair, Donghyuck scoffed lightly before peeking from his spot, "Wait... is that... Keiko!?" he nearly choked, seeing the silver-haired standing beside Daniel.

"What do you mean?" Jeno questioned before accessing the street cameras, looking for the right angle before noticing her in one of the side angles. "Oh shit. It is Keiko."

"Hold up. The guy is just a few meters away from them– the one by the car." Chenle stated and ruffled his hair.

Hendery looked down at his pocket, feeling the vibration coming form his silenced phone. One of his eyebrows arched up as he swiftly fished it out and answered it after taking off his in-ear. "Hello?"

"We just spotted the Nightwalkers in the cafe Keiko was at awhile ago... keep an eye on them." Lucas' voice was clear through the other line, although there were sounds of faint audible barking. "Okay- I told you, Bella. It's not yet time for treats!"

Hendery deadpanned, pressing the red 'End' button to disconnect the call with Lucas. He certainly didn't want to hear Lucas' baby voice that he always used when talking to Bella — their dog — since hearing it again and again makes him want to throw up already.

"Anything?" Renjun glanced at Hendery who just plainly rolled his eyes, "The Nightwalkers we've been tracking are actually allied to Daniel– I think..."

Renjun scoffed, "And he has the audacity to brag about Keiko trusting him. What a jerk." the boy pressed a finger onto his in-ear, listening closely.

"What's the plan?"

"There are so many people on the streets today what the heck- you have to do something about it." Jeno murmured and shook his head.

"Where's Taeyong-hyung?" Donghyuck questioned, eyes still glued onto Keiko's back as he watched her argue with Daniel. "Damn, my babe looks so fucking fine while getting angry at Daniel."

"Could you not?" Chenle irked before pressing a button to signal the other members. "I've already alerted them."

"For now, just stay put, and watch them close."

Donghyuck hummed and chuckled deeply, "I knew something like this would happen."

Back at the headquarters, Jeno whipped out his phone, scrolling through his contacts until it landed on Keiko's. Pressing the phone closely against his ear, he waited for her to pick up as he watched Chenle and Jisung bicker like the usual.