24 | no time

NEO CULTURE TECHNOLOGY
MAD CITY BASE
6:32 AM, SUNDAY

3RD PERSONS VIEW

Keiko slowly woke up to the feeling of her body being shook lightly. A groan leaving her lips as she tossed in the bed, moving slowly to the left making Xiaojun scoff. "Oi! Brat. Wake up!"

The girl slowly fluttered her eyes open, adjusting to the light in the room. Xiaojun sighed heavily, stretching out his arms to shake her again, "Sleeping brat, wake up."

She stirred up, her eyes drooping, a yawn emits from her lips. Kun suddenly walks in, carrying a box in his grasp, "I think you mean't sleeping beauty." he corrected but Xiaojun just snorted.

"Nah, pretty sure it was sleeping brat."

Keiko glared at Xiaojun before darting her eyes at the box Kun brought. "What's that?"

"Some clothes for you." he smiled and patted her head, "Get ready, we're gonna have breakfast."

Keiko scrunched her nose, "No thanks."

Xiaojun raised a brow, "You'd rather starve to death?"

"Yeah, I'd rather starve to death than eat at the same table as you."

The boy raised his fist, wanting to punch her straight up but he knew he couldn't. Grunting, he turned and went out of her room. Kun sighed and shook his head, "I guess after failing his mission with you, it has made him to act all grumpy."

Keiko tilts her head to the side, crawling off the bed, "Mhm, seems like it."

Kun walked towards the door, "I'm going to call you after thirty minutes, get ready."

She huffs, crossing her arms, "I'm not eating."

"You are. That's final." he stated before closing the door."

Keiko walks towards the box, seeing some comfortable clothes she could change in, as well as some essentials. She let out a deep sigh, "Guess I'll have to get ready."

After taking a shower, she dried up and dressed up in an red oversized t-shirt paired with black corduroy pants. She sighed and tied her hair into a ponytail before opening the door. Stepping out she was met with Jisung and Chenle.

"Oh, Kei-noona!" Jisung waved at her while Chenle just nodded his head simply, a yawn escaping his lips. Jisung glanced at Chenle and pointed out, "He's just sleepy."

Chenle shoved Jisung lightly, "Shut up."

"Are you waiting for someone else?" Chenle questioned as they walked pass her, seeing as she didn't follow them.

"Aren't I supposed to wait for Kun?"

Chenle shrugged, "Just go with us." and without another word, he grabbed her arm and pulled her with them, despite her trying to pry his hand off, he just clicked his tongue, "Stop refusing or I'll shoot you."

"Like you could."

Chenle pulled out the gun from his holster, holding it up against her temples, but the girl remained calm. "Shoot me." she uttered out bravely.