Chapter 1

Asher's POV

Asher's POV

"What's wrong with you?" Ty asks as we sit on the small wall outside a cafe just off campus.

"My little sister is staying with Ace and I because she didn't get a dorm room and I know she'll annoy me" I sigh bringing the cigarette to my lips and inhaling.

"Oh, is she hot?" He smirks running his fingers through his hair to push it back off his forehead.

My head shoots his way fast, I can feel my anger erupting, I hate when people say shit like that about Cam. It's my little sister for fuck sake.

"I was kidding!" He raises his hands up in surrender.

I shake my head pulling a small baggy from my pocket, I stand up from the wall facing him as I slyly hand him the bag, he hands me cash at the same time and I put it into my jean pocket.

"When does Dean want it all sold for?" He asks.

"By Sunday night but I've got a party tonight so I'll be selling there and I'm waiting for money that people owe" I tell him as we fist bump.

"I'll see you there" He says putting on his bike helmet and climbing into his motorcycle.

He drives off with a load roar of the engine heading out the cafe carpark. I hop back into the wall facing the small cafe to finish my cigarette before heading back to the apartment.

My eyes snap to something red that catches my eye, coming out the glass doors of the cafe.

Her crimson neatly curled hair falls over her shoulders as she holds one strap of her checkered backpack, the other hand clenching a go to cup. Her hips swaying side to side as the sun beams off her making her look slow motion. Her hips curvy and her ass just enough grip size compared to her big bust resting on her chest. She's wearing a black led zeppelin t-shirt, the front right side tucked into her black ripped jeans, the jeans have huge rips showing off her fishnet red tights matching the colour of her hair. She's wearing black combat boots with red laces. She bobs her head as she listening to music through her headphones, within a blink of an eye she's gone out of sight around the corner.

She was fucking gorgeous.

Im practically drooling and have a semi from looking at her, she isn't my typical type but for some reason I badly want her number just to hook up with her.

She must be new because I've never seen her before and I'm outside the cafe all the time, doing my deals or even picking up chicks and getting my black coffee.

I flick the butt of the cigarette onto the ground and head into the cafe to order my original black coffee.

"Hi Ash" I hear a squeaky voice.

Shit.

"Hey.." I turn around slowly, she tucks her short bobbed brown hair behind her ear smiling shyly at me.