Chapter 15

Julia's POV

Julia's POV

Aiden and I are laughing about something that was said in class as we push the doors open and walk down the hall slowly.

"Are you going to that party tonight that everyone is talking about?" He asks.

"No" I scrunch up my nose, "I think I want to just go back to my dorm and sleep" I want to sleep in and not worry about wakening up early for class, I never lie in.

"Yeah, don't think I want to either. Kyle wants me to go around and play his new game with him" Kyle is Aiden's younger brother, he's eight years old and has autism. Aiden looks after him a lot since his parents work almost all the time, by what I've heard Kyle sounds amazing.

"Oh, what game is it?" I know Asher likes games but I've never actually been interested myself.

"Until Dawn, my dad bought it for him since he's obsessed with horror games. He has a whole collection of them"

"That sounds cool, I'd be scared" I laugh.

His phone rings and he pulls it out of his back pocket, "It's my mother, I'll text you later" he waves me off and pushes the doors open to the beautiful campus.

I sigh stopping in my tracks, Maybe Cam can hang out tonight..or maybe Asher.

My arm is yanked to the side and I gasp before realising I'm now inside a closet with Asher in front of me, "Hi Kitten"

"Asher, you scared me!" I swat his arm, "Why are you even here?" I was with him this morning and he said he didn't have class.

"Thought I'd surprise you until I seen you wearing that.." his eyes slowly trail down my body, his eyes move back up to my eyes as he bites his lower lip. I look down to my outfit.

I'm wearing a black turtle neck long sleeved top with a black and white plaid skirt that reaches mid thigh, I have long black socks on and of course my boots.

"I should be jealous that you are walking around like that" he cages me in with his arms as I lean back against the door.

"Why?"

"You're sexy but I know you're mine..for now"

For now.

I hate when he says stuff like that, it's like he doesn't believe we can make it..like we won't stay together and for some reason he won't open up to me and..I have no idea why he's so scared to show me his real self.

I feel his rough hand sneak up my skirt, "Can't we wait until tonight, when we're in my dorm?"

"I'm going to a party tonight"

"You are?"

What if he gets so drunk he'll cheat or what if he doesn't give me a second though when all those girls he has slept with is around him.