Chapter 70

Julia's POV

Hopping in Liam's car, Angel looks back at me from the passenger seat. "Oh Jules" She pouts seeing my crying swollen face.

"Don't Angel" I wipe under my eyes as I hiccup trying to make my hideous cries stop.

"What happened?" Liam asks as he pulls away from Asher's building. 

I can't even talk right now as I try fight everything in me not to cry. I knew it was too good to be true, he had a whole ass girl that he has been seeing and the shock on her face brought me back to college in Texas again, it made me realise how fast my happiness can disappear. I feel awful for that girl standing there as she watches the boy she likes with someone else, he was practically cheating on her. I know they never addressed what they are but I just feel awful and it makes me think that we could never be happy together, two years and here I am crying again over him. When he said he loves me, I was shocked. A little after two years and he finally says it...yet i ran because I told him that i loved him so many time and he shot me down, I just can't take the heartbreak again. 

I look out the window leaning my arm against the window to rest my head, "Jules?" Angel's sad eyes peering back to me. 

My lip quivers thinking about the whole situation, I shouldn't have thought it would actually work and we could be happy this time, "I'm guessing it's to do with that Ash since your wearing his clothes and crying" Her voice soft, "What did he do?" 

"He has another woman" I look to her with my tears slowly falling, "Well, they've been talking but haven't addressed anything" 

"Oh Jules", Her hand reaches out rubbing my knee for comfort. 

"He told me he loves me" I begin to sob hiding my face in my hands, "and I left anyway, it was like i was back in Texas two years ago when he would lie and not tell me things. I felt sick thinking that he cheated on that girl with me, if he doesn't want her why not say? I didn't know what to do Angel so i got out of there" 

"But he told you he loves you, doesn't that count for something?" Liam says glancing at me in the exterior mirror. 

"Not when I told him multiple times and he shut me down every single time" 

"But it's been two years, of course he's going to try move on and it's not like you haven't tried" Liam tells me.

I guess he's right, I've tried moving on and was meant to have a date today but cancelled. He still should've told me about her, I haven't lied and I've told him everything even about the date I was meant to have. Maybe it just isn't meant to be, not everyone you love is forever sometimes it's the right person wrong time. 

Asher's POV

"Happy Birthday to youuu!" Laura and Ethan sing, Laura holding the chocolate cake in front of me. 

I force out a smile and blow out the candles before falling back against the couch. She left...she still left after I told her what I was afraid to tell her for two years. I knew I would fuck up but I thought it would be in a week but not now..twenty four hours after that's all it took. I completely forgot about Megan because I was so caught up on Julia, Megan wasn't even a thought. It's like she didn't exist at all,  I had no college in my head just Julia in front of me being the most beautiful woman in the entire world...nothing else mattered only her, she made me forget every single thing.

"Ash, why don't you just call her?" Laura pouts sadly looking at me. 

"I should know by now that she's blocked my number", I hope she got back to the dorms okay.