Chapter 56

"Hey I realised you had these pills registered to your sister and I took one" Becca laughs sitting on my lap, her weight feather like

I'm far to intoxicated as my head rests on the back of the couch, I shrug not really in the mood to talk. I haven't been in the mood all week.

"Do you ever clean?" She looks around the messy living room as her long nails tickle the back of my numb neck. Cups, empty beer bottles, plates, takeaway containers scattered all over the coffee table and the tv stand. The ashtray filled with cigarettes and the ends of joints, normally Cam would do the cleaning and when Cam wasn't here Ace and I would do it. Now I don't see the point, I'm here alone so don't need to clean I guess.

I shake my head, "Where's Ace by the way? I haven't spoken to him since he barged into my apartment begging me not to say anything about all the naughty stuff we did at that frat house, he said he had a girlfriend and loves her or some shit but I don't buy it"

"Wait...you did stuff with him when he was with my sister?" I question, I know he was with girls but rarely this year. Did he really cheat on my little sister, I didn't want to believe it before. This is why I don't like it. I don't want to choose sides but if I had to I'd always choose my sister.

"Yeah" then her eyes ping to me like she realises something, "Wait, the girl he's in love with is your sister, Camila. When I saw them kiss the other day on campus I thought it was a joke to make me jealous or an excuse to keep me away"

"He's not in love with her!" I raise my voice, I badly want to push her off my lap now.

"Chillax" she laughs tucking her straightened black hair behind her pierced ear.

I scowl her way, "Don't be a grump" she pinches my chin and I pull away, "Let's have sex again and then we can order food and watch tv"

I lean my head back into the couch as I stare up at the ceiling, I honestly don't know why I invited her here. I feel sick to the core at the thought of having my hands on her again as she bounces on top of me, I tried so hard to picture Jules but she keeps disappearing. I know I said I wanted to forget her but I don't...it hurts...so fucking bad at the thought of her not clouding my thoughts. She keeps me somewhat sane but she's slowly fading away the more I push everyone away.

I don't want to be alone..I really fucking don't but I know I will be, I deserve it and I just need to come to terms with it. My father was right...I'm pathetic, a waste, a fuckup, unwanted and no one will love me not the way Jules loved me, I pushed her away and ruined it, now...I really have no one.

"Ashy!?" She grabs my jaw giving it a wiggle, I look into her chocolate brown eyes, Jules has big beautiful blue/grey ones.

"How much pills did you take?"

"I didn't take any" I tell her.

"Oh, you seem away with it"