Chapter 2

I rub my eyes feeling a headache coming on, I shouldn't have drank a whole bottle of whiskey with

I rub my eyes feeling a headache coming on, I shouldn't have drank a whole bottle of whiskey with...I have no idea who she is and what her name is. I finally open my eyes after rubbing the sleep away and sit up, I see the blonde naked girl sleeping beside me in the single bed in her dorm room.

God knows how we both fit on the bed.

I should probably get back home and out of the situation before she wakens up. That's why I always go back to theirs because I can sneak out whenever, if they were at mine they would stay til the next day unless I threw them out.

I quietly get out of the bed retrieving my boxers from the floor and sliding them up my legs, I pull my t-shirt on quickly and then my jeans. I turn around picking up my shoes seeing her roommate staring at me sitting on the bed.

Oh fuck, what time is it?

"What's up gorgeous?" I whisper with a smirk, she smiles at me as I pull my trainers on after my socks.

"Wiktoria" she introduces. She's clearly Polish, she scoots to the edge of the bed.

"Ash, nice to meet you" I wink, "You never seen me leave okay?"

She nods in understanding, "Number?" She says.

"Here" I look around the room finding a pen, i write my number on her hand and throw the pen onto her bed. She looks at her palm and I head to the door.

"Bye Ash" she says and I close the door quietly behind me.

That's the first time I've picked a girl up while sneaking out.

I practically run out the building and back to the apartment just off campus, I'm surprised when I don't see Ace sleeping on the couch but I ignore it, it's more than likely that he didn't spend the night here like me. I know he took Cam back here but who's to say he didn't go back out.

I pourr myself cereal because I'm starving and pour some coffee, I'll definitely need a joint after this though.

"Hey" I say with a mouthful of cereal as Cam walks in.

"Hi" she half smile walking to the fridge for milk and starting the kettle, She places a teaspoon of coffee into a mug and waits for the kettle to boil.

"I'm sorry about last night" I look down to my bowl.

I know it must have been a shitty thing to see but he deserves it and I officially hate him for fucking up my system I had going. If I don't make that payment back to Dean I'm fucked.

"Why did you do it?"

"I don't like him" I shrug, if I tell her she'll try play mum.

"Tell me the truth" She rolls her eyes at me.

"I'm not lying, I hate him" I sternly say, he's a little fuck. I've heard a lot of shit about him and it's not all to do with drugs, but who is to say those rumours are real. I've heard some stupid ones about me, some true but most aren't.