Chapter 66

2 YEARS LATER

Asher's POV

"Boys come on" Laura huffs clapping her hands really loud to awaken Ethan, Jack and I.

"Huh?" Jack mumbles, confused by the sudden loudness. 

"Babe, we went to sleep late...let us sleep longer" Ethan moans like a little child. 

"I've cleaned the apartment top to bottom, you shouldn't have went to sleep late knowing you have work. Now up!" 

I finally open my eyes to the sun light beaming in my eyes, "Ugh" I groan covering the sun from hitting my face.

"What were you guys even doing until five in the morning?", she questions grasping a hot mug in her hand.

"We were playing xbox and then we watched the fight" Ethan stands up from the couch cracking his entire body before kissing Laura's cheek and heading to the bathroom.

"You're phone rung by the way" Laura looks at me, giving me a sweet smile.

I rub my eyes pushing the recliner chair in, "I'm going home, I don't have work so bye" Jack says cracking his neck before shoving his feet into his  trainers and pushing his head into a hoodie. 

"How's your exams going?" She asks placing her mug on the wooden coffee table before folding blankets.

"You don't need to clean anything up" I look around my spotless apartment, she's always cleaning my apartment when she's here, "And good I think, It won't be long until i'm done" I yawn while stretching before standing up and taking the blankets from Laura's hold told fold them up.

"How long do you have left?" She sits down lifting the mug to her lips.

"Probably like six/seven months if i whizz through all my classes next year" 

"That's good, where's Elena?" She questions. 

"What do you mean?" I knit my brows together. 

"Well you guys hang out alot and you know Ethan said maybe.."

"Maybe what? I'll finally fuck her after two years?" I shake my head, "No, all i want to do is get this degree without having to worry about a girl" I already have trouble about one girl never mind two...

"But, you guys would be adorable and it's been like what..two years?" 

"Thanks for informing me about the last time I had sex" 

She rolls her eyes, "That's not what I mean" 

"What's up?" Ethan walks in.

"I was just saying that Ash should ask Elena out on a date since they've been friends for ages and she obviously likes him" 

"No, it will complicate things and i don't feel that way about her" It will ruin our friendship. 

Ethan kisses Laura's head before chuckling, "Leave him alone to do what he wants" 

I pick up my phone after putting the blanket into the hall closet, the call was from Cam. 

"Hey" I say when she answers.

Camila is doing great, after her ninety day program she was like her old self again, she's doing amazing in college and i'm grateful that Aiden has been there for her, helping her studying. She found out some awful news that broke her heart but she smiled at me through the camera and said "It's life and i'm still young. I don't need to worry about having kids even if it may not be possible in the future, i have different ways to make it happen and i'll do it on my own" I've never been so proud of my sister.