Chapter 19

"I see that you've been going to class" Julia sits on my lap and I spin us around slowly facing the desk again as my arms wrap around her waist to keep her on my lap

It's been a whole week and surprisingly I've barely spent it with Jules since she has been busy study with Cam and Aiden. I've been going to classes and actually trying to do the work so I don't fail my mum and end up getting kicked out. It's all a loud of shit really and I don't want to do it. I'd rather do nothing at all or actually do something I like but it seems like nothing actually interests me, nothing at all.

"Yeah" I chuckle out a response.

"You looked cute with your backpack over one shoulder, you know there are two straps for a reason" she jests as her fingers trace lines at the nape of my neck.

"You gotta one strap it" I quote a line from a movie.

"What?" She raises a brow.

"Seriously?"

"What?" She says again with a loud laugh.

"You haven't seen 21 Jump Street?"

"No, am I suppose to know what that is?"

What!?

"Ahh, you suck!"

"You already know I do"

"Yeah but not enough" I shrug and she swats the back of my neck.

"Anyway!" She says loudly and changes the subject, "You going home this weekend?"

"Yeah" I nod.

"Why didn't you tell me, I had to hear it from Cam"

I shrug, "Are you going home?"

"Yeah I am, my mum has been asking non stop again so I thought what the hell" she snorts.

"Tell your mum I said hi yeah?" I smirk and she narrows her eyes at me, ever since I saw a picture of her mother and her standing side by side looking near enough identical I've been teasing her constantly by asking for her mums number, calling her mother sexy and saying near enough anything that makes her cringe. It's been real fun for me.

"My mom, doesn't even know about you yet"

"Hallelujah, it won't be long until she's the one sucking me off"

"Ew! You're disgusting" she gets off my lap as I laugh.

I check the time on my phone and sigh, "I have class in an hour"

"Okay, I can walk you to campus?"

"Yeah" I pick up my backpack swinging it over one shoulder.

"What time you leaving for your mums?"

"Four, basically after class" I tell her.

•••••••••••••••••