Chapter 17

Asher's POV

Asher's POV

A loud ringtone wakens me slowly, I reach over to the bedside table and answer taking the phone to my ear, "Hello?" My voice croaky and laced with sleep.

"Hi hunny, I wanted to check on you since you haven't got back to me" her voice soft.

"Whose this?" I mumble, my eyes still shut as I feel myself ready to drift off to sleep again.

"It's mum"

"Oh!" I slowly open my eyes, "Sorry, I've been busy..with college work" I lie, this past two weeks I've spent with Julia and the boys, I've been to a few parties here and there but I've barely been to the apartment, I don't even think I've slept there once. I only go to change my clothes and then i'm gone again. Pretty much avoid Cam every time I get because I can't be bothered to talk to her, more and more she is there the more it eats away at me because I'm keeping a secret from her and my mum.

"That's amazing dear, how is that going? Good I hope"

"Yeah, brilliant" I roll onto my back and look to my side seeing Julia fast asleep with her crimson hair covering half of her face, only her plump red raw lips on show. She is holding the duvet close to her naked chest as her other arm is underneath the pillow where her head is resting.

"You're father and I have been working on some things at home for  Christmas time, since you guys are away we want to make it the best"

Yeah for Camila..they didn't do anything spacial my first year at college.

"That's..great mum" I try sounding happy, every time I talk to her it just reminds me of my dad having that..slut of a girl bent over his damn office desk. It makes me physically sick and want to vomit, I can't believe I caught them twice...twice. You think after the first time they were caught they would stop but no...

"I can't wait to see you both before Christmas"

"Me too mum"

"Hmm" Jules stirs and wraps her arm around my waist as her chest presses up against my side, I can feel her hard cold nipples and all that does is give me a semi.

"I have to go mum, I've got a big day ahead of me"

"Okay, stay safe and I love you"

"Love you too" I hang up and stretch my arm out to place it back onto the bedside table.

I hold Jules close to me as my other hand reaches up removing the hair out of her face with my fingers. I trace a line gently down her temple past her cheek to her jawline as I admire her, she's fucking gorgeous and she doesn't even know it. I love it when she has no makeup on and her hair is a mess falling over her shoulders or even when it's in a ponytail, she looks sexy when she wears her hair like that.