Chapter 44

Asher's POV

Asher's POV

I hear a loud ringtone causing me to waken up from my peaceful slumber, opening one eye I reach for my  phone on the bedside table.

"Hi Ash, it's mum. I wanted to check in, I tried calling Cam but you know she's a deep sleeper"

"Oh, hey mum" I sit up and glance to my side where Julia sleeps beside me. My words come out harsh but I don't mean them too, I haven't had a cigarette or joint in two days all thanks to Julia.

"I just got new curtains and dining table cover" she tells me, I know she's lonely. All she does is work and talk to her only friend Lillian which is Ace's mum.

"That's great mum" I try sound enthusiastic but I'm still extremely tired.

Jules turns over facing me with a small moan coming from her plump lips still half asleep, I can't believe how long we've been together. People may think that five months isn't a long time but it is for me, I know we haven't been together the whole time but it's still crazy that I've been in a relationship lasting longer than a one night stand.

"Asher, did you hear me?" My mother's voice snaps me from my thoughts.

"Sorry, what?" I shake my head and lean against the headboard looking in front of me so Jules doesn't distract me.

"How about you and your sister come by and I'll make your favourites?"

"Uhm, yeah sure" I agree, I was home around two weeks ago introducing Julia to mum, what a mess that was. Julia was just home last week. She hasn't mentions about me meeting her parents but...I don't think I really want too.

"Oh that's great, I miss you both so much"

"Miss you too, mum"

"I'll call you later, I love you and tell Cam I love her"

"Alright I will" I hang up and put my phone back down beside Julia's.

I glance her way, her hair sprawled beneath her in a bundle of mess from our many things of fun last night, I'm not just talking about sex. We had a toy fight and I'm surprised how well she could hold herself. She could pin me down but of course I had to go easy. Probably the sexiest thing ever as she laughed on top of me getting cocky that she can pin me down. She continued to laugh as I flipped us around after we ate takeaway and cuddled for having mind blowing sex and then spooning to go to sleep.

My phone vibrates on the bed side table and I avert my eyes to see what is it, it's Julia's phone.

Oliver: Thanks for helping me with class yesterday and every other day lol, I really enjoyed it. I think I may need help again, how about Monday?;)

Who is Oliver and why is he sending my girlfriend a winky face.

It vibrates again.

Oliver: I meant, can I take you on a date Monday? I would have asked today but I'm back home for the weekend. Sorry, I'm bad at this.