Chapter 11

Julia's POV

It has been three days since Asher and I did the dirty in the dorm shower and we haven't really spoke about it since. When we went back to the room in soaked clothes Nelly was gone, I quickly changed and he said he needed to go home to change and fix a few thing, whatever that means.

He seems different after what happened, I feel like he doesn't really flirt anymore which is strange. Before it was like his personality trait and now..it's not. I might just be overthinking because I finally admitted that I like him.

He just came over and flopped onto my bed, within a few minutes he was snoring, I'm currently trying to do some work that needs to be in for Monday, I don't want to do it on the weekend since Camila and Aiden are having a sleepover here in my dorm which I'm excited for.

I sigh looking away from my laptop and textbook seeing Asher with his hands behind his head as his eyes are closed, he's wearing jeans like usual with a white plain t-shirt. I'm not entirely sure why he came over if he was just going to sleep. He barely said five words to me when he came through the door.

I wish I knew were we stand, am I his girlfriend? Are we still just friends, are we friends that have sex now? I know he said before "There's nothing wrong with friends having sex" which has led for me to believe that we're still just friends.

I'm not even sure I would want friends with benefits, it is just not my style. I want the whole relationship thing...do I? I've never actually been in a serious relationship so how would I know. I've had boyfriends yes but not ones I'd sleep with and be affectionate with, not serious ones that lasted over a year, the longest was like six/seven months.

The more I look at him the more I think about just being friends with him and having sex, I know I like him so would it be hard in the future...will I fall in love with him eventually and get my heart broken or will he fall in love with me too?

Yeah right...

"Asher?" I whisper shout.

One eye slowly opens looking at me as I stand up from the chair, "Yeah?" he sits up rubbing the sleep from his eyes, "Shit, did I fall asleep?" His voice croaky as follows up with a slow laugh.

"Yeah" I climb over his legs and sits on the bed closest to the wall, facing him.

"You okay?" He lays back down looking at me, his eyes are bloodshot red.

"Tell me something...anything" I lean my head back against the wall looking into his eyes. I still barely know anything about him.

"I think I smoked too much" he chuckles.

"Asher" I roll my eyes, "I mean something about you"

"I love..love..love having sex with you" he smirks looking me up and down.

I swat his chest, "Come on Asher be serious"

"I am being serious, why are you so hung up on wanting to know so much about me?"

"Because I want to know more about you" I tell him truthfully.

"No you don't"

"Yeah I do..." I say confused, why is he getting so defensive.

"Jules we're barely even friends, lets face it"

My brows knit together as I stare at him intensely, is he being fucking serious right now?

"What is wrong with you?"

"Loads of things so I've been told" he replies quickly as he leans up against the headboard, he doesn't seem fazed at all.