Chapter 10

"Hmm" she hums as her eyes scan the shower room

"You can even pick which cubicle to fuck me in" I persuade.

I can see her fighting a smile, "But what if someone comes in?" She whispers like someone will hear her.

"Jules..." I lock my hand in hers pulling her down the aisle of showers, "There is a curtain for a reason"

"And we just met"

"We met like two weeks ago" I once met a girl for five minutes and fucked her.

She chews on her bottom lip in deep thought, "You won't tell Camila?"

"Why would I tell Cam that I fucked you in the dorm showers"

"Because you like to brag and joke"

"True but I promise I won't" I stop pulling her halfway down the aisle.

"That one" she points to the end shower on the left.

Oh shit, she's actually going to go through with it.

"If we are caught, I'm blaming you" she pulls me by my t-shirt down the rest of the aisle into the shower on the left and closing the curtain behind us.

Julia's POV

He chuckles caging me in against the wall with both hands at either side of my head.

I can't believe I'm actually away to do this, never in my life have I done something so reckless but I like the feeling, it's like an adrenaline rush. I may look like the bad girl but I'm definitely not. I've been a goodie two shoes my entire life because of my upbringing, both parents successful in their careers. My father is an FBI agent and he absolutely loves his job and encourages me to do great in life, he wants me to become a doctor but that's not what I want. My mother is the strict parent while my father is laid back, my mother is a dental practitioner and she also loves her job. They are both incredible smart and sometimes I think I'm not and wonder if I'm adopted.

If I had a sibling I wouldn't have so much pressure on my shoulders to do great in life to make my parents proud. If they even know what I was doing with a boy like Asher I know they would be disappointed in me.

The more I talk to him the more my stomach flutters with butterflies, he's funny, he doesn't care what people think of him, I know he cares deeply for his family but for some reason I don't get to see the true him, he doesn't show it to me and I don't know why, it's like he has this shield up and he allows no one to tear it down. I barely know anything about him, where he grew up, how he grew up, I don't know anything but I'm willingly having sex with him because of the giddy warm feeling he gives me. I hope one day he shows me his true self.