Chapter 41

Asher's POV

"Hungover?" Cam laughs going to the refrigerator.

"Ugh! Shut up, you're too fucking loud!" I groan out as my headache pierces through me. I shouldn't have  drunk last night, I definitely took it overboard after so long of not doing it. I just have so many thoughts that I want to drown out.

"Ooo, grouchy" She pours orange juice into a glass, why is she so damn annoying, she more annoying in the morning. Shouldn't she be asleep until the afternoon like before.

I drop my head smacking it off the counter, grunting in pain. Why do I even drink?

Ace chuckles beside me, "Shut up!" I punch his leg.

"Erm, ouch" Ace groans, his elbow is on the counter while his head rests on his hand. He's half asleep, barely opening his eyes. He looks the way I feel..like absolute shit.

My phone rings and vibrates on the countertop near my head, I lift my head up and glance at the screen thinking I was about to see Julia's name but it's slutty Becca, "What do you want!?" I growl.

"Ace blocked me!" She huffs like I give a fuck.

"I don't care if he blocked you, I'll fucking block you too" I hiss.

"You wouldn't block me" she scoffs, she is so full of herself it's laughable.

"Rebecca, i only haven't blocked you because you're an alright fuck"

Meh..she's less than alright, now that I've had Jules.

"Are you with him, can you put him on?" Her voice demanding but all I want to do is punch her for being so annoying all the damn time but I can't. I don't hit woman but if I could, she would be the first.

"Here!" I shove the phone over to Ace.

"I don't want to talk to her" Ace scoffs.

"Neither do I" I rub my temples trying to ease the pain.

Ace grabs the phone and hangs up "There" he says.

"I have college soo" Camila heads to the kitchen door.

"It's Saturday" I point out.

She leaves not looking back and ignoring my words, I'm just happy she's back to her old annoying self. I'd rather have this annoying Cam then drunk and on drugs Cam.

My phone rings and I put it on silent, I should really just block her. "Coffee?" Ace asks beside me before standing up.

"Yeah" I nod.

Julia's POV

I sip my milkshake when one of Camila's friend Fred leaves us alone at the table. I'm glad she's done with the random boys especially him, he's just a bad influence for her and I want the best for her.

She's my best friend and she doesn't know I'm deeply in love with her brother, she's my best friend and it's her brother...she deserves to know.

"I'm dating Asher!" I blurt out.

She laughs, "I know"