Chapter 60

First place, is my house. I was standing in front of the gate. Sino na kayang naka-tira dito? I hope they took cared of my house. I'm in a thought of what happen in my house three years after when the gate opened.

My eyes widened. I can't move. It's like my world suddenly stop. My heartbeats fast as it could. She's so beautiful, as always. More beautiful than I saw three years ago. I missed her. So much... I want to hug her, kiss her apologize to her and tell her that I still love her.

But her cold stare stopping me. I saw hatred in her eyes. By just looking at her of how she's staring at me, I already knew that she's very mad. I felt pain in my heart. Well, I should expect this. But even if I will, I can't help but to be hurt. I deserve this. I left her. I hurt her with my not so reasonable explanation.

"Mama?" I look at her side when I heard a beautiful voice of a girl.

Mama?

"Baby, bakit ka lumbas?" Rie kneeled in front of the girl, that I think, three years of age.

"Akala ko po kasi dumating na si Daddy kaya lumabas na po ako."

Daddy?

"We're still waiting for your Daddy. Don't worry, he's on the way."

What does it mean? I she... her daughter?

"Who is he po, Mama?" Riebecah look at me when her daughter ask if who I was.

"He's nothing, Baby." Ouch... Yeah. I'm nothing. With her mad voice, I knew she don't like the idea of seeing me right now. And I just can't say a word.

We looked at the car who just torn. And a guy stepped out.

"Daddy!"

I recognized him,

Mark...

"My Baby!" Mark said. He kneeled and kiss the girl's cheek.

"I miss you, Daddy."

"Me too, Baby." Mark stood up and kissed Rie's cheek too then look at me. Like, Rie, I saw hatred in his eyes too.

He carried the girl and held Rie's hand, "Let's go." Then they walk away.

While me? Standing there, like an idiot. I can't believed for what I saw. Is they're... family? A happy family? Riebecah is married? With Mark?

The fuck?!

Wala na kaming pag-asa?

Nung natauhan ako, I immediately go inside my car and decided to follow them. I don't know why I'm doing this. Oh come on, Zed? Is what you saw didn't enough? She's happy now. Don't you dare make a scene. But fuck! It hurts!