New Adventure

Pre-Curse

"Then do something about it."

SAMIS POV

"Hey princess!" Peter yells at me from where I was sitting by the fire. He waves me over so I get up and walk up to him. "Remember how you said that you wanted to do more since we haven't gone anywhere recently." I nodded my head. I had been itching to get out. I love Neverland and all but I missed Peter and I's adventures. "Ok so here's what's going to happen." He starts. "So I've felt another person come into Neverland and it's a young boy."

"Is it him?" I ask excitedly. 

"I don't know yet. But my shadows been trying to find him since he dropped him in the ocean on the way here. I think Hook might have taken him in." I stood there dumbfounded.

"So you want me to go talk to my brother? Who hates me??" I ask in shock.

"No no no. I already have a group of boys that'll be going. I just thought maybe you'd like to go too." 

"Of course I would." I smiled as I wrapped my arms around Peter's neck. He hugged me back, wrapping his arms around my waist. 

Electricity shot through me when he did so. I pulled away and laughed awkwardly looking down to the side. I turned around to grab my cloak but I felt Peter grab my wrist and pull me into him. I looked into his green eyes and he grabbed my shoulders and pushed me into the woods where we couldn't see anyone. He lets go of me and runs a hand through his hair. He whispers a sorry to me as he turns his back to me.

"Sorry for what?" I question a little concerned honestly.

"Me. I-" He signed before turning to face me. "How long are we going to pretend there's not something between the two of us." My face softens but my stomach starts to sink. Oh shit he does think the same.

"We don't have to pretend anymore." I mumble under my breath.

"What?" He questions as he lifts his gaze from the floor to me mine.

"We don't have to pretend anymore." I say a little louder as I walk closer to him. "I know there's something there and honestly. It's been destroying me." I admit looking down at my feet. I feel his thumb lift my chin up to meet his gaze.

"It's been destroying me too." He says in his deep voice. God I can't take it anymore. I grab the collar of his shirt and pull him down to me. Our lips were so close I could feel his breath.

"Then do something about it." I whisper to him. His smirk grows as he plants his lips on mine. I switch my hands from his collar to his hair. I deepen the kiss by turning my head sideways. The kiss was full of passion. He puts his hands on my waist sending butterflies throughout my entire stomach. I tangle my fingers throughout his hair and tug on it. He then pushed me until my back is against a tree without breaking contact. He puts his hands beside my head and we both break away, breathing heavily. Our foreheads are touching and my eyes are still closed trying to make sense of what happened.

"Well you certainly did something about it." I joke half serious half kidding. He chuckles as he steps away from me. He offers his hand and I take it. He wraps his arm around me as we walk back to camp.

He lets his arm fall off my shoulder and to his side once we get back.

"Might want to get your cloak on. And probably some other clothes. We don't want Hook knowing you're there." I nod and walk into my tent. I look through my clothes to try and find something that's not a dress. I finally find something and throw it on along with my cloak.