Mind Games

Return to Neverland

"I didn't know if you still had it in you... the ability to play mind games on people."

SAMIS POV

After that moment the two of us shared, he gave me one more quick kiss before vanishing back to camp. I smile to myself for a moment as I stand there and now I know what I had to do. I had to help Peter get Henry's heart.

I got back to our camp right as some drama was going down. I sneak in and sit on a log like I was there the entire time. I'm sure no one would notice, they don't care about me.

"I'm not sticking my neck on Pan's chopping block without a way off this island." Tink explains obviously pissed. They were probably making a plan and Tink went crazy when the fools didn't have and escape plan. "When you figure that out, you know where I live." Tink storms out the camp before giving me a weird look. She had noticed I just arrived but she kept her mouth shut.

"Where the hell is she going?"
"I'll get her, bring her back."

"Don't. She's right. If there's one thing I've learned, you never break in somewhere unless you know the way out." I lift my head up at that statement.

"And where'd you get that, in bail bondsperson school?" Regina retorts sarcastically

"Neal taught me that." Yup and guess who taught that to 'Neal'? Me and Peter. But they didn't have to know that.

"What about you, Hook? You've gotten off this island before." Charming interrupts turning to my brother.

"Yes, aboard my ship, which would require some form of magic to create a portal." I laugh to myself about their obliviousness. I could create a portal but now that me and Peter are well, back together again, I won't help them. "Which... I got from Pan in a deal I don't think he's ready to repeat." He mumbles to himself. He was using words figuratively and I'm grateful for it. He got the portal, me, from Peter because I ran away from him and he doesn't think Peter's ready to repeat it. Good thing he won't have to.

"So no one's ever left the island without Pan's permission?" Regina says, losing hope by the second. I didn't know no one could leave without his permission. That must be a new thing.

"Well, Sam. But she's stronger than him and he loved her and one man. Her partner in crime, Neal."

"How?" Emma perks up at her ex lovers name. I could tell that Killian was falling for the savior which kinda weirded me out but that's fine.

"Maybe we can find out." Killian adds as he leads us out of the camp. Oh no. We're going to Baelfire's old hideout. I make myself to the back of the line so I can dip and find Peter and hopefully see the boys again. I slow my pace so the group can get a safe distance ahead before I turn into the woods. 

I teleport to the edge of the camp where I know I won't be seen. I had to be careful because if Henry saw me around here he wouldn't trust me or Peter and that defeated the entire purpose. 

I saw Henry sitting alone on a log, the boys dancing around the fire, and Peter sitting on a stump as usual. I smiled at the sight until a gust of wind knocked out everyone. I entered into the camp and Peter saw me and just smirked.

"Peter, what just happened?" I asked worriedly as I saw all the boy, including Henry on the floor.

"We have a guest." Peter yells as he stands up from where he was sitting and puts his arm around my waist as I smirk knowing who's there. "No doubt someone who knows how much I like guessing games. Who could it be?" He asks rhetorically. "I guess..." I wave my hand up to create a flame to illuminate the dark ones face.