Chapter 50. 24

Jade

24. ew i can't believe i'm already 24. 24 it's crazy. "appy irthay"Aria squeals running in and jumping on the bed wrapping her arms around me "thank you baby" i smile sitting up and hugging her properly i look at the door where Niall is stood leaning on the door frame a huge smile on his face "we have tons of presents" he smiles making me laugh he comes over to me picking up Aria and putting her on his hip he then grabs my hand helping me up and leading me down the stairs "i had to do this on my own so it's not the best" he whispers to me i shake my head just smiling to myself, he always makes my birthdays so special and makes such a big fuss out of me i'm the luckiest.

he slowly opens the living room door my jaw dropping as i walk in "oh my gosh" i mutter tears forming in my eyes, he's got silver balloons that have long bright pink string hanging from them and on every string is a picture some of just me, some with niall, some with aria, then ones with family or the girls and the lads, there's then silver balloons hung on the tv that say 'happy 24th birthday Jade' with a huge minnie mouse balloon hanging underneath, theres then presents covering the whole of the fire place

"i love you" i mutter turning around to Niall my hand covering my mouth he just smiles putting his arms out i run up to him jumping at him wrapping my arms and legs around him "i love you more bub, happy birthday" he whispers holding me as tightly as possible "mamma pwesents" Aria shouts making us both laugh as Niall puts me down both of us going and joining her at the fire place

—————————————-

"damn my wife is beautiful" Niall smiles wrapping his arms around my waist his hands resting against my tiny bump i just smile blushing slightly "are you ready?" he whispers kissing my neck i nod turning around to him and quickly pecking his lips as he grabs my hand he leads me down the stairs and outside and into his car "where are we going Ni?" i ask as he starts to drive he just winks at me then keeping his eyes on the road, he's done so much already today he had everyone come round for a little lunch that he'd had ordered to the house, he had a 3 tier cake made for me that had all pictures on it and a huge 24 on the top it's truly been amazing.

he parks up at a spot that for some reason seems really familiar and i'm not totally sure why, he jumps out of the car running to my side he helps me out the car intertwining our hands and leading me to a park my jaw dropping when i realise where we are "Ni" i mumble covering my mouth with my hand he laughs kissing my forehead he leads me over to a picnic blanket where Harry is sitting just like he was the first time "have fun guys" he exclaims jumping up hugging us both and running off i shake my head sitting down Niall sitting opposite me.

he opens up all the baskets with all of my favourite snacks and deserts "crazy to think how much has happened since we was last sat here isn't it" he says as he eats a chocolate covered strawberry i nod just smiling at him i'm so lucky to have him because no matter what he always goes above and beyond for me and always makes sure i have the best. "now we're married, about to have two kids, couldn't be happier"i smile at him taking a strawberry he nods pulling me over to him i rest my back against his chest both his arms wrapped around me "and i love you more and more everyday" he smiles kissing my cheek i giggle blushing all over again "i love you more" i smile i turn around cupping his face with my hands he rests his hands on my hips as i connect our lips, the feeling just as amazing as the first time we kissed.

——————————————-

"what about Luke?" Niall asks as he helps me out the car i instantly shake my head as he laughs "Ella?" i suggest he thinks for a second scrunching his face up "that's a maybe" he smiles i nod as he leads me into the house gasping as we walk in. i don't know how he's pulling all these things off. there's now huge ballon arches on the stair railings more balloons on the ceiling, there also 'happy birthday' hanging just over the stairs and a big bouquet of flowers at the bottom of them full of red and pink flowers "your the most amazing man in the world"i mutter tears filling in my eyes he just laughs wrapping his arms around my waist

"only the best for the most amazing woman in the world" he whispers kicking the door shut and connecting his lips with mine again "wanna go up?" he asks i nod grabbing his hand running up the stairs i run into the room my jaw dropping again, seriously how is he doing this? the bed is full of rose petals, red balloons covering the roof, balloons shaped into a heart and two champagne glasses with an alcohol free champagne bottle "Niall" i exclaim finally letting a tear out now he just laughs going and pouring us both a drink "let's go sit on the balcony and you know see what happens" he says raising his eyebrows taking the champagne outside "Niall" i exclaim running out after him. i really am the luckiest woman alive.

niallhoran

niallhoran happy birthday to the love of my life, to the woman that i would be lost without

niallhoran happy birthday to the love of my life, to the woman that i would be lost without. i will forever feel like the luckiest man in the world that i get to call you my wife, me and aria and our baby love you more than you'll ever know❤️i hope you have the most special day because you truly deserve it, i love you bubs❤️
jadehoran: i love you so much🥺 luckiest woman alive❤️
leighannepinnock: your two are just the cutest🥰❤️
liampayne: you did her so proud today!!❤️

"these arms are made for holding you"