Towel

"Hey Kei....."
Sitting at the black dining table the two of you ate diner, with Tsukishima cooking dumplings and fried shrimp for the two of you.

It was sometimes hard with your irregular schedule to eat with him so the two of you enjoyed when you had the time.

"Can I meet all the guys when you have another practice?"
And with that Tsukishima spits out all the food in his mouth, his face in utter shock as he cleans up.

Another thing to note about him was that he despised when another man of guy was close to you, Yamaguchi being the only exception.

Remembering when you thrown a party and he invited a few of his guys from his team he had stuck to you like glue, and when they had tried to talk to you he stood behind you glaring at them.

"Fine..."
Tsukishima speaks as your face lights up, you had only met a few, Kogane included and you were excited to see how the others were.

"As long as I can meet your friends."

Nevermind I take everything back?!...
Trying not to choke on your food yourself he stared at you suspiciously.

"Is there something you're hiding?"
He questioned and you wanted to curse yourself out, once he questioned something he never let go until it was answered.

"Nothings wrong"

I can let him found out about Koukichi!
You couldn't imagine the horrible things he would of done to him in retaliation.

He would surely act without you even explaining the situation.

You weren't even sure if Koukichi even liked anyone, he was actually quite popular with the men and women who walked into the shop but was somehow still single.

A super idol could've asked him out on the spot and offer him a billion yen and he still wouldn't of said yes.

That was always a mystery to you.

"You can meet them on Wednesday but stay by my side at all times"
He explains.

Like you said, your schedules were out of order, with him going to college Monday and Tuesday, having practice on Tuesdays, Wednesday's and Thursdays, not to mention games usually scattered all over the week with his job on top of it.

You wondered how he even functioned like a normal person as you struggled with only two of those, college and your part time job.

Well three if I get the job....
Thinking to yourself Tsukishima interrupts you as he takes your dish.

"Wanna watch tv with me"
He explains washing your dish as you stood from your seat nodding.

"So what are the guys on your team like?"
You questioned leaning your head on his shoulder, his arm was wrapped around you.

You hear him groan.

"Loud"
And you chuckle to yourself, watching and going to his games you had a little insight on their personalities as you used to watch them aggressively slap Tsukishimas hand anytime he either blocked or scored a point.

With him avoiding Koganes slaps entirely causing the guy to get depressed on the court.

"I remember a few of them but my memories are foggy."
You whined trying your best to remember what had happened, he squeezes your shoulder staring down at you.

"That's what you get for drinking with guests over."
Remembering as you got hankered and more confident he had to tuck you into the bed making you unable to move to control you.