Gender

It's finally happening...

Sitting in the cold room while the doctor examined your stomach you felt anxious, hearing the small ticks of the clock as every second passed.

Sitting in the chair at the corner Tsukishima felt the same as you, the coming week filled with worry and anticipation as your never ending argument about its gender never ceased.

"It's...."

Hear it is..!

You thought to yourself clenching your fist.

"...A boy..."

Uh-

"I guess that's a win for me huh?..."

Speaking condescendingly you turn your head back, watching his familiar smirk go wider on his face.

"You bastard?! W-Well he'll look just like me! just watch they won't even know you're the father?!"

You shouted back at him watching him let out a cocky sigh as he turned his head away, absorbing his win.

WHY HE?!-

"Come on you don't need to feel bad, just accept it."

How's that suppose to make me feel better!

You whine in your head, glaring at Tsukishima as they both of you buckled up in the car.

"Well I guess we'll tell your family"

"No"

...

Before he began starting the car beginning to drive, your eyes still on him as you scowled.

I'll beat this man to a bloody pulp..

Feeling more frustration built up in you as the day seem to become worse and worse.

Turning over you pressed your elbow against the door, staring through the window.

But he is missing a game for me so I guess I won't make too much of a mess with his corpses....

"He's still going to be a copy of me, I'll make sure he won't inherit shit from you!"

You spoke walking through the hallways of the apartment, Tsukishima still gloating.

"Say whatever you want to make yourself feel better."

Scoffing you wanted to kick him in the back, of course you couldn't making the anger build up in you.

"JUST WATCH-."

You shouted pointing to him with anger as the both of you turned the hallway, a person standing in front of your door as they turn to the both of you.

"Oh you guys were out! Sorry to-.."

Glancing down at your stomach their words silence and the three of you freeze up.

"I'm so excited!"

Yamaguchi shouted his hands clenched with happiness while he shined a smile to the both of you.

"Why would you be excited?.."

Tsukishima questioned ruffling up his hair a little while he stood, Yamaguchi and you both sitting down on the couch.

"That means I'll be an uncle to your child Tsukki! And you too [Y/N]!"

Shining a smile to you you weren't sure if you could handle it.

"Yeah Yeah, why were you even in front of our apartment?"

Tsukishima questioned, he had seemed to be pulling surprise visits or invites out of the blue, though of course this was all a huge surprise to Yamaguchi himself.