Koala

"Do I have to wear this?"
With a black turtle neck shirt on he wore a a brown sweater, his dark jeans cut off at the end as black socks were visible, wearing brown flats on his feet.

"Yes you do you have to look huggable and friendly if you don't want to be kicked out"
You ordered him around, Tsukishima wondering if he hadn't looked friendly from the start.

Wearing a maroon loose shirt it was lightly tucked into your black shorts, wearing white and black shoes with the pair.

"Why do you get to dress comfortably."

He questioned salty as you handed him the carrier, though at the store you hadn't found the ones that fit onto your chest like Reijis you had found something even better.

"Because I'm not the one who's going to get yelled at, now stand still!"
Picking Hatsuyu up from the bed you huffed out, wearing a soft cotton grey overall it had a little pocket at the front with the face of a koala, the shirt black and white.

"Now..."
Clipping and buttoning up Hatsuyu you back away, feeling satisfied at what you saw.

With Hatsuyu being secured on the back of Tsukishima, giving him his pink pacifier as he quietly sucked on it.

Giving Tsukishima a grey bag filled with baby supplies.

"Now we're ready."
Throwing a fist to him he reluctantly fist bumps you back, watching your fit of excitement go on.

"She should be here any minute."
Your mother spoke, the house cleaned up and tidy after you texted to come over.

Of course she gladly accepted, being almost eleven months since she had seen her own daughter, excitement filling her at the thought of it.

She would've rather not end with a bad point of the last time seeing you in hospital bed, tired and hurting.

Feeling all dressed up and ready she couldn't say the same about your father.

Even with the vacant bedroom of yours being his now, he still slept on the couch.

Wearing a regular blue t shirt and shorts, a loud snore leaving his mouth.

"Get up!..."
She yells slapping the couch and he's startled awake, jumping up slightly as he looked at his surroundings.

A yawn leaving his mouth.

"Our daughter is going to be here any minute you could dress up more."
She spoke, judging his bed hair and he ruffled his hair, standing from the couch to make his way to his room.

She looked angry at his room door, her hands on her hip before the noise of knocking brings her attention.

With excitement she jumps over to the door unlocking it as it opened wide.

"Honey!"
She shouted out, the door opening and revealing the two of you as she walked a few steps out, pulling you into a hug.

Holding you firmly she missed your touched, a smile forming on her face as she held tight onto you.

Taking a deep breath of relief she tilted her head to lie it on your shoulder, meeting eyes with Hatsuyu.

Her body going rigid, she lets go of you, turning her head over to Hatsuyu who was securely strapped to Tsukishimas back.

Tsukishima entirely avoiding your mothers glance, feeling sweat build up on him as he became anxious.