Stall

"[Y/N]"
Kuroo waves to you, a giddy look on his face as he walked over to you.

Wearing cuffed loose jeans your sweater was tucked in, the color being black as it had a criss cross pattern of white and yellow.

The shoes you were wearing being yellow converses with honey colored socks that stuck over your ankle.

Only a glimpse of your leg being shown from the jeans and socks.

While it seemed like he had stop wearing brand names around you you noticed him only wearing a black hoodie with a red Fannie pack and jeans, his shoes the only thing that looked expensive from its brand name.

"What? did you think I wasn't going to show up?"
You questioned, chuckling from his nervous face as he avoided your eyes.

"M-Maybe...?"
He spoke his voice hesitant and you slightly tap in in his arm, gaining his attention.

"Well I'm not like that so don't worry."
Sticking your tongue out playfully you began to walk on the wide sidewalk, Kuroo watching the back of your head.

Rubbing arm you touched before catching up to you.

"I've never been in this place before?"
Kuroo speaks, looking around the small building, it was a quite small smoothie shop that selled boba tea as well.

It was one of your favorite locations to go with Meruhasu and Koukichi to have fun and goof off.

Raising an eyebrow at him you slam your hands on the table, your eyes fixated on him as he nervously gulped.

"Your telling me you've never been at the best smoothie place in the plaza, rich people are a different breed."
You huffed, crossing your arms as you sat back down in your seat turning your eye away from him.

"What does that mean?!"
Kuroo whines like a small child, laughing in response to his behavior.

"I'm joking, man for someone who looks so big and tough you are a softy."
You joked waving your hand up and down, Kuroo pulling his chair up as he stood slouching.

"What do you mean big and tough?"
He questions you, a small blush on his face he spoke, staring through the window next to you you began speaking.

Watching the pedestrians walk by.

"Y'know, you're really tall, well compared to me at least and you have broad shoulders like a giant."
Facing him you spread your hands apart to represent his shoulders as you chuckled.

"Do you, like ta-."

"What can I get for you two today."
Interrupting Kuroo a man appears, holding a small notepad and dressed in the green and white uniform he smiled as the two of you acknowledge him.

"I'll get the strawberry milk tea boba."
You order and he writes it down on his small notepad, turning to Kuroo his eyes glance at the menu.

"I'll get the same."
He speaks and the waiter writes it down.

"That'll be 230o yen."
And you begin searching through your bag, seeing in the corner of your eye as Kuroo hands over his credit card, the waiter bowing before walking away.

"I was going to pay."
You frown and he waves you off smiling.

"You shouldn't let a women pay that's a mans job."
He begins on his chivalrous speech as he joked around and you tried to hold your laughter in.

With both of your drinks arriving the two of you continued to chat, from talking about random cat videos to a more serious conversation.

"I know this is a little late but I'm sorry for uhmm disappearing.."
You meekly spoke, taking another sip out of your drink as he peaks up, raising an eyebrow.