Ginger

Patting your back as you vomited in the toilet all he could do was watch you.

S-So tired.....I wanna quit...

You wanted to apologize for complaining that other day as this was ten times worse.

You couldn't even take medicine for anything unless it was prescribed by the doctor, meaning you had to suffer the entire day.

Watching while you were bent over in agony, Tsukishima sighs standing on his feet.

"I think I know what can help but that means another person will know your pregnant, it's your choice."

He spoke feeling his phone in his pocket as he waited for your say.

Does it look like I care at this point?!

And turning your head to him you quickly nod before gagging once again, the nausea building up.

Seeing your okay he steps out of the bathroom making his way to the living room while he dialed the number.

is this really a good idea though...

Glancing back at the bedroom door, the light of the bathroom still being seen there be assured himself once again, the phone on the other side being picked up.

He's here already?...

Hearing a knock on at the door Tsukishima stands from the couch, making his way over as he unlocked it.

Slowly opening it he saw a sight he would rather not witness.

Standing with a carrier strap on, the baby secured on his chest he held a large bag, cutesy simple designs on it.

The small infant turning his head to stare at Tsukishima while he stood slightly shocked.

"What's the baby doing here."

Tsukishima pointed at the infant who stared idly by, Reiji unclipping its buckles as he pulled him out of the carrier.

Handing him to Tsukishima who slightly startled tried to secure the baby in his hand, holding him like a dog.

"Take care of Shin! do you have any ginger by any chance!"

Dropping the baby bag Reiji rushes into the kitchen, Tsukishima shutting the door leading to the apartment complexes hallways, turning to Reiji as he secured Shin in his hands, the man searching through the pantries.

"Do you need any hel-."

"Just take care of Shin!"

Interjecting Tsukishimas words Reiji shouts from the kitchen, beginning to boil water and Tsukishima turns his head down.

Shin staring blankly at him, his grey eyes locked on Tsukishima while he held him.

You don't even recognize me huh?...

"Ha..."

A chuckle leaving his mouth a smirk to disbelief forms on Tsukishimas face.

Wondering if all that back pain from bending down was worth it if the child hadn't even remebered his face.

Sitting back down on the couch he places Shin on the ground.

"Can you walk."

Placing Shin on his two feet and pulling his hands away he watches the small boy slightly wobble around.

His hands sprawled out for balance.

So he can walk...

The small boy taking big steps as he grabbed Tsukishimas leg for support.