Crowd

Sighing you unlocked the door to your apartment walking into the dark home.

Switching on the light you begin dragging your feet to your room, tired and exhausted.

I got the job but did I really?....

Hiring you to bring his coworkers coffee like some servant it was the only thing you could accept or you would have to leave.

It wasn't your dream to becomes someone's maid.

"Well I got the job...."

You tried to cheer yourself up pulling your hair out of the sleek bun and you quickly regretted doing that.

Putting on regular clothes, and oversized grey shirt and grey joggers you make your way to the kitchen searching for what to eat.

Does that mean I'll have to quit my coffee job?..for another coffee job?

What they had offered you at the Sasuru company was much more greater in pay and it wouldn't only be a part time but full time job.

It clearly weighed out that the Sasuru job was a much more better option.

But Koukichi....

Boiling ramen you let out a deep sigh, the only chance you actually got to see him was at your job since he didint go to college and without that their wasn't much keeping the two of you as friends.

It was tiring about thinking what your options were and in all honesty you just wanted to be a Highschool student again.

No one told you being an adult was this hard.

With the clicking of the door bringing your attention you turn your head your ramen still boiling.

Meeting your eyes with Tsukishima as he walked in holding one of the sleeves of his bag he shuts the door his eyes still on you.

"Did you?"

He asks walking closer, you probably looked like absolute garbage, picking out one of his shirts to wear, though he used to scold you for it it most likely looked like you were sobbing after getting rejected.

A small spreads across your face as you nod to him.

"I did."

You explained and you watched as he sighed in relief making his way to the bedroom as you drained the water from your ramen.

Ahh he doesn't know I'm their slave though

Not wanting to mention the part that you weren't actually going to be working for them.

Instead providing the workers there own food and you cursed yourself out in karma.

Taking a bite out of your ramen it tasted slightly weird, most likely to overboiling but you continued to eat it.

"I have a game tomorrow."

Tsukishima explained pulling off the sweater on him revealing a regular t shirt.

Christmas was soon coming though it was celebrated differently in Japan.

With the temperatures going colder everyone began wearing multiple layers in rebuttal.

"What time? I might be able to go if I don't have class then."

Eating the last of your ramen you joined him on the couch as he began doing class work his eyes focused on it.

You once again had to applaud for how hard he worked and still managed to keep a good schedule for volleyball.

You knew 1st year Tsukishima would've given up, scratch that not even sign up for all of these things most likely only taking college classes.