One shot 2

It's graduation day!

Being 3rd years it was your last day of Highschool, probably the most emotional for others but you knew you were going to keep in touch with everyone.

Waiting in line at the outside of Karasuno a breeze hits, everyone's gowns moving on their body like loose sheets while they laughed and giggled.

On the other hands you were nervously holding it down every time a breeze had hit.

Pulling it down as far as possible without ripping it, the black ends barely reaching your knees.

I should've reordered....

Remembering when your graduation gown had arrived it came a size too small for you.

While your mom wanted to reorder your insisted on not wasting time and that it would fit.

Did I grow over night what kind of shitty product is this?!

It looked like it had fit you okay in the morning but here you were, a nervous wreck when abreeze hit.

And unlike everyone else who were laughing they wore jeans or tights underneath, the school uniform still on

And you were pretty much bare only wearing underwear and a bra.

This isn't how they did it in kindergarten..

Remembering descriptively about that teacher saying no clothes underneath.

You figured the same code was applied in high school but it couldn't have been farther from that.

Looking up at the stage another girls gets on, saying her small speech before taking her diploma and leaving.

Just a little longer...

You told yourself, holding the ends down in case of another breeze.

"Is there something wrong?"

A familiar voice questions and you look forward in the line.

Yachi standing in pure confusion, your face falling into utter shock before you began trying to wipe the expression off.

"N-No I'm fine, just a little excited!"

You tried to explain, smiling as she tilted her head in reaction to your weird behavior.

How did I not notice her was I really that stuck in my head?!

Cursing yourself out in your head in your side vision you see her hand point down, right at your legs.

"You're not wearing anything underneath huh? That's disgusting."

N-No no no!...

"Your shoes untied."

She remarks smiling, before turning around back to the front of the line, humming a tune.

"S-Sorry."

You mumbled to yourself, adrenaline running through your veins as you bent down.

Just calm down [Y/N]...breathe in and out..

You told yourself, calmly tying your shoe while the other knee was bent on the dirt ground.

Feeling a breeze pass you the back of your gown lifts up, the cold air hitting your back before it falls back down.

Your hands frozen as fear filled you, feeling your body begin to shake you survey the area behind you.

Not an eye your way as you stood up, patting the back of your gown.