Wine

"Leave! BOTH OF YOU JUST LEAVE!"

"Do you like me...."

"I don't regret being your friend, it was nice actually but now, i don't think we should talk to each other anymore."

"But I don't, I don't hate you..."

Ring! Ring! Ring! Ring! Ring! Ring! Ring!

The blaring of his alarm clock hammering into his skull, though he used it everyday it made his ears split as it rang.

Being awakened from its loud noise he hadn't gotten any sleep the previous night.

His face pale and deep grey eyebags under them, wincing from the headache he sluggishly shifts to his side.

His body aching but nevertheless he pulls his arm out from under the sheet, the cold air touching it as he stretched out for his alarm clock.

Pressing its black button down as the noise ceased.

His vision blurry he stared, reading the clock, seeing the time and he groans, rolling over to his other side.

I overslept.....
He sighed to himself, feeling stupid for not even expecting this outcome, filled with despair and rejection from yesterday he had tried to drown it out with drinks.

Emptying most of the alcohol he had owned in one night thinking he was going to blackout and forget everything it only caused him to get sicker.

And instead of passing out he had spent the entire night vomiting it out, the rest of the night staring at the ceiling with a blank daze as reality began hitting.

Shame filling him from his careless actions.

[Y/N].....
He could only think of you in the moment, his eyes becoming teary and he wipes them away with the back of his hand.

The noise of his phone ringing distracting him, tilting his head over and he reaches out, grabbing his phone from the bedside.

Picking it up and reading the collar id he accepts it.

Turning over and staring up at the ceiling.

"What.."
Groggily speaking he could hear the deaf silence on the other end, knowing Kenma could easily sense something off.

Though he waited for Kenma to speak.

"You sound gross, finally got rejected?"
Kenma hearing his groggily and slushed voice he had a feeling of what had happened, knowing the male was happy the past days because of you and now his sudden shift.

Though hearing him right now something was off.

Kuroo gritting down on his teeth, raising his hand to press down on his black hair, obscuring and blinding his vision.

"Yes...."
Kuroo croaked out speaking vaguely, liking it better if Kenma hadn't known on the details.

Wanting to keep him out of his business.

"Don't need to sound so hurt, you'll be fine"
His grip on his phone growing, hearing him on the other line trying to weirdly confort him his bottom lip began shaking.

His eyes burning.

"Y-Yeah, thanks."
Hearing a  sigh out he heard a inaduble grumble come from him.