Cheese

"Mhmmm..."
Groaning uncomfortable you shift, the sheets and blanket feeling unfamiliar and your eyes open.

Turning your head over to the side you looked down, your hand being clasped by another who seemed just as tired as you.

Noticing his eye bags and floppy hair, wearing a normal hoodie and shorts his brother brought for him to sleep the night over.

"Where is h-he?"
You croaked out, shocked by how dry your throat was as you coughed, sitting up from your position everything felt stiff and you wanted to stretch.

"He's safe so don't worry, just rest."
staring at the tubes and IVs on your hands and wrists.

Again.....
Put into this situation again you felt defenseless.

"Are you feeling unwell?"
Tsukishima asks, making your head perk up from your hands and you shake your head.

"J-Just a little bit tired..."
You spoke, clearing your throat, surveying his face his hair was an entire mess, having to wash his hair in the hospital bathrooms it was left a curly and wavy mess.

The eye bags under his eyes defined and large from uncomfortably trying to sleep in the chair while watching over you.

"You look awful."
You commented lightly chucking and he rolled his eyes in response, smiling from your words.

"The only thing that was awful was the way you slept."
Playfully sticking his middle finger out you do it as well, chuckling to your relief.

"Mom should be awake now~"
Hearing a women soflty speak you look up, the door to your room opening up and a lady walks in, a baby cradled in her arms.

Spotting you she smiles, halting in her feet to make eye contact with you.

"Congratulations."
She tells you, continuing to walk as she gently handed over the the baby into your hands.

Shock passing you as you took him.

Looking down at the baby you softly rub his cheek, him responding by smiling, staring up at you.

"He....he looks exactly like you..."
You mumbled Tsukishima only catching a few of your words, turning over to your face while you looked with pure distraught.

HE LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE HIM?! IS THIS SOME CURSED KARMA!....
Well you meant he was a cute baby all things considered but you felt a little irritated that he managed to look almost exact to Tsukishima.

The only thing differing was his eyes which were a deep set color like yours.

Nuzzling into your arms as he closed his eyes, your face turned red.

"Welcome home Hatsuyu..."

"WE MISSED YOU!!"
Opening the door to the apartment stood everyone, shouting and clapping as looks of excitement were worn on their face.

Looking around it was everyone from highschool, Hinata and Kageyama being absent as well as Yamaguchi and Yachi.

Probably spending the next day of their wedding for themselves.

Noticing everyone's eyes look from you down to the baby being strapped in the baby seat carrier.

Tsukishima holding the handle as his face goes pale.

And of course like a chain reaction from the loud shout and noises Hatsuyu begins crying out.

Reactively you bend down to your knees, pulling Hatsuyu out as you began patting his back to shush him.