-47- Yibo's grandfather

A/N: And we go on, with Zhan and Yibo's grandfather.

Even after one hour Zhan still couldn't believe that Yibo's grandfather is not only still alive but also a shaman. Again and again the question went through his mind whether Yibo knows or knew that his grandfather is a shaman.

"Yibo once told me that he only saw his grandfather once. Just before the sudden death of his mother. And he said that his mother and grandfather were talking. But that he was too young to understand what about. Then his mother died, and soon after that he was told that his grandfather had died. Why didn't you contact Yibo or Hai Kuan?" Zhan wanted to know.

"Let me tell you something and maybe you'll understand. So when my only beautiful daughter called to tell me she wasn't coming home after graduation, I was shocked. But I was even more shocked when she told me she had been secretly married. She told me she was pregnant, and she was only in her second year of university. Her mother had just died and she didn't even come to the funeral. I was so angry that I told her never to show her face in my house again. How could she give up her whole life, all her plans, for such a husband?"

"Well, she couldn't choose who she falls in love with." Zhan replied.

"Of course I know that. Well, anyway, she didn't get in touch for several years and I didn't even know where she lived, what she did, how she was doing. I missed her so terribly. And then suddenly, after a total of ten years, with two boys, she stands before me. She introduced me to my grandchildren. Yibo was just five years old and his brother Hai Kuan was nine. The boys were holding hands and my daughter was crying so much that I could not even understand what she was saying. Only after she had some tea did she calm down a bit. And then she told me, she had caught her husband cheating and he threatened to divorce her and take the boys away if she tried to come between him and his mistress."

"What? He cheated on her and then he blackmailed her and threatened her?" Zhan asked in shock.

"Yes, that's how it looks. And I realized that I must do something that I can't allow my daughter to stay with this man. So we came up with a plan to get her away from him. She wanted to pack her belongings and come here with the children as soon as her husband was going to spend the weekend with his mistress again. And from here she wanted to go all the way to India, where she had some friends. And when that day came, she called me and told me she is on her way. When she arrived here, I immediately looked for my two grandchildren, because she hadn't brought them with her. I asked her about them and she said that her husband had taken the boys with him for the weekend and she just had to leave because she got scared of him. She had the feeling that he wanted to hurt her. Because in her church people found out that he had a mistress and he blamed her for it. He said to her, he wanted to kill her and she should sleep with her eyes open at night."

"Well I know Mr. Wang, I don't like him and he's strange. But I don't think he's capable of murder."

"That's what I felt too. I thought she wouldn't voluntarily leave her sons behind with a man she thought was capable of murder. And then she told me she made it look like she killed herself somewhere. She even left a suicide note. I was so shocked. And I told her to cut the crap, go home, get her sons and leave her husband. But she didn't. And it occurred to me that she was just overwhelmed. She became a mother so young, had to give up her studies and had a husband who no longer loved her. She just wanted to get away. And when I got up the next morning, she and her suitcases were gone. At first I thought she went home after all. But then her husband called me and told me she killed herself. She left a suicide note and then killed herself somewhere and that they couldn't find her body."

"So she's not dead at all?"

"No, she's not. But because she's my daughter and I wanted to protect her, I didn't tell anyone about this. I couldn't just hand her over. I would have liked to visit my two grandchildren, get to know them better and be a grandfather to them, but the boys' father did not even know that I knew about the two boys. So I let it go. Two years ago I received a letter from my daughter, the stamp on the stamp is from China here. So she is in the country. And she sent me a bracelet and wrote to me to give this bracelet to her son's boyfriend. He is her student and as soon as the time is right, she will come back to me to teach him. This bracelet is the counterpart of the bracelet that her son Yibo gave him. She bought both bracelets on the same day. She already knew what would happen in the future."

"So you are not the shaman who trains me, but Yibo's mother?" Zhan asked in shock.

"Correct. I have no powers. But my daughter does. And she is your teacher. She gave me very specific instructions, which I followed, and now here you are. And I guess it's about time for my daughter to show herself to you. But, we'd like you to keep this from Yibo, please. He is not ready. His time is not yet come. But my daughter, Sanya, will explain it to you."

Zhan was completely shocked. Not only is Yibo's grandfather alive, now he learns that Yibo's mother is alive too. And that she is his shaman. That she already knew in the past what the future of Yibo and Zhan would be like.

And what also shocked him was the bracelet. It had the same pendant, only this one had Zhan's initials on it. And Zhan could see that it was an older one. Only on this bracelet, there were no traces of wear. Zhan just stared at it in bewilderment.

" As soon as you give my son your bracelet, your partnership will be sealed. Not only in love, but for the task you have in common." Said a woman.

Zhan turned around hastily and saw a beautiful woman standing before him. He recognized immediately that she was Yibo's mother. They have the same eyes and her skin looks like porcelain like Yibo's. And when she smiled, Zhan saw before him the smile of Yibo, whom he missed painfully.

"The circumstances under which we met are not ideal, and I would have liked to have chosen a different path. But, all this was already predestined. But before I let you know everything you need to know, I want to say something. I am incredibly grateful to you for helping my son. For sticking by him until his case was solved. For being with him all that time when he was in that coma, supporting him so wonderfully and sacrificially so that he could recover. I know you did it because you love him. But I also know how hard it was for you sometimes. How often you were close to despair and with your powers at the end. And I know that you're feeling very bad right now, because you had to let him go. But I am also proud of you, that you let him go, even though it broke your heart. But I promise you, you will see him again." Said Yibo's mother.

Zhan didn't know what to say. So he drank the tea Wang Sanya had prepared for him and suddenly felt very tired. So tired that he couldn't keep his eyes open anymore and just passed out. And everything around him went black.