Lorelei Victoria Gilmore Danes

April 25th 1968 - December 8th 2052

At the age of 16, Lorelei became pregnant by Christopher Hayden, her boyfriend at the time, During her pregnancy her parents and also the Hayden's wanted her and Christopher to marry. Lorelei didn't want to marry. After Lorelei has their daughter - Rory - She lived with her parents for a short period of time before running away to raise Rory on her own. 

Lorelei ended up in Stars Hallow, a small rural town in Connecticut. When she arrived in Stars Hallow she met Mia, the owner of the Independance Inn, where she got a job as a maid. Lorelei and Rory lived in a renovated potting shed on the back of the property of the Independance Inn. During Lorelei's time at the Independance Inn she met her best friend Sookie, who was the executive chef. 

Over the years at the Indepenance Inn, Lorelei worked her way up and way eventually promoted to executive manager. 

Running away from home, left Lorelei's relationship with her parents strained and she had almost no contact with them, expect for visits during major holidays. 

When Rory was 16 she got accepted into a private school. Lorelei goes to her parents to see if they would loan her the money so Rory could attend. Her parents agreed but only if herself and Rory would attend Friday night dinners. 

While raising Rory, Lorelei kept her love life to the bare minimum and away from Rory. She didn't want Rory meeting everyone she hooked up with - even if it wasn't many.

The year that Rory graduated high school - Lorelei and Sookie bought an inn - The Dragonfly Inn. 

Throughout the years, Lorelei has a few relationships, even being engaged and also married before finally settling down and marrying Luke Danes just before she became a grandmother for the first time. 

Lorelei lost her father in 2016 from a massive heart attack.

Lorelei went through a lot during her life - becoming a mom at 16, going through failed relationship after failed relationship before she finally realized that Luke Danes was always the one. 

Her most joyful memories would be the day she married Luke, but also when she became a grandmother - four times - and she even end up getting a step-grandson who gave her the chance to become a great-grandmother to a very handsome boy and two beautiful girls. 

Lorelei's life was incredible even through all the struggles, but she always knew that life would work out. 

When she turned 84, she felt she lived a life like no ones business. She got to wittness her only child's joys. Even though it took Rory to finally get her happy ending. But watching her become a mom to four beautiful children, but also seeing her stepping up to help raise another women's child - even though he was a teenager - which made her realize that she raised Rory right. 

She  got to see her grandchildren fall in love and she got to see two get married and one to have children of his own. She watched them grow into amazing adults that her daughter and son-in-law raise and they did an amazing job. 

Lorelei Victoria Gilmore-Danes passed away at the age of 84. There was no complications, just passed peacefully away in her home in Stars Hallow in her sleep.

Leaving to Morn: 
Daughter: Rory (Logan) 
Two Granddaughters: Anna(Andrew), Mackenize (Ashlyn)
Three Grandsons: Eli(Tessa), Xavier(Gabriella), Joshua(Abby)
Three Great-Grandchildren: Nathan (Charlotte), Annabel(James), Natalie(Jacob)

Predeceased by her parents  Richard and Emily Gilmore and her husband Luke Danes.