August 1, 2018

To wait is not to sit with folded hands, but to learn to do what we're told.

Deuteronomy 26: The Lord sees and hears our plight for nothing is hid from Him. It's His mercy that has saved our souls. Give the very best to the Lord. What we give Him is His anyway. Have a lifestyle of gratitude. May it come naturally to us. Praise God for all of His blessings. Pray for His blessings. He is a good Father who delights to give. Obey with all your heart, with everything within you. With utmost devotion, follow the Lord, withholding nothing. Obey Him. Be holy as He is holy. Separate yourself for the Lord's use.

John 15: We must bear fruit. If we don't we become unprofitable and useless. Dead. We can only bear fruit if we stay close to Christ. We need to be in close communication with Him, and sensitive to the Spirit. We need to be teachable, ever looking to Him for guidance and direction. We must pray in faith. God is able. He sees and hears. The Lord expects much fruit fro mus. We stay in the love of God by obeying and living holy. Love each other freely, even as God loves us. Not everyone is a friend of God, but they that obey and do the will of God, living righteously and bearing fruit. It's God who calls us out of sin and darkness to Him. Our fruit bearing can't be a one-of, but continual. Expect to be hated by the world. The world loves the worldly. They hate God, so also they'll hate us. Expect persecution. Once we know and reject the Truth, the greater the damnation.