July 7, 2018

Just because we are God's doesn't make us exempt from trials and sufferings. He gives us grace to live holy, endure and overcome. Be patient under trial.

Deuteronomy 1: Fear God, not man. Don't be discouraged. but trust in the Lord's mercies and promises. Quit doubting God! It's a terrible sin. Pray the Lord He never leads us where He is not. If His presence isn't there...don't go.

Job 1: Strive to be perfect before God.It's possible for He gives grace to walk holy. Fear God. hate evil. It's not a sin to have possessions. Praise God for your blessing and do good with all you have. Pray for your children's repentance and souls continually. Like a roaring lion, the enemy roams the earth. He's so powerful, but God all the more so.  He must ask  for permission. God allows trials in our lives. All our physical health, goods, etc, comes from God blessing us. When calamity comes, worship! Never let a complaint nor curse come but praise God in every circumstance. How quickly we get angry  and cry to God- stop my mouth before I say foolishness!

Ezekiel 20: Be wholly separated from wickedness. Don't follow their ways, but cleave unto God. The Lord gave us His rules for us to obey. Obedience is required. Not hearers only... Honor the Lord's Day. Don't rebel against the Lord, for can you win? The Lord pleads with man to repent.

Luke 14: Do good to the poor. You'll have a reward. There is salvation for all. See you don't refuse He who calls you. We mustn't love anything, not even our lives, more than Christ. We must be willing to sacrifice all for the sake of just knowing God. Count the cost. The life of a child of God isn't one of ease.