August 26, 2018

Isaiah 26: Only those that love, obey and cleave to the truth will enter in. Those are the righteous. If we'd keep our eyes on Christ, we wouldn't be disturbed. Trust in the Lord. He is sovereign and in utmost control. He is our strength. While we wait, let us not grow weary or slack. Be found in HIm. Let Him be our utmost desire. Forsake Him not. Forget Him not. Seek Him all day long. There's no other God but our God. He alone is to be glorified.

Zechariah 6: Don't quench the Spirit of God. Set your heart resolutely to diligently obey the Lord.

Acts 19-20: The Holy Spirit is imperative. It's the seal of our redemption. Separate from the ungodly, that you're not blemished and defiled by evilness "rubbing off". Hypocrisy won't fool. You can't play church. There's no god but Jesus!

Let's tarry in the presence of God and and not grow weary of the things concerning Him. Paul himself couldn't have been a young man but yet he was full of life and vigor. They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength. Serve the Lord with humility. He hasn't called us to serve because we're special. Let not affliction hinder the work of the Lord. Do all He's appointed for His glory with joy and gladness that He's found any work for us to do. The way to have a clear conscience is by speaking Truth. Don't take ministry lightly. Those in authority have the greater responsibility- no compromise. No fluff. The devil is as a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. Stand alert and be watchful. The Word of God is life. It's through it that we see Jesus our Saviour to find eternal life through Him. Labor, not for the things that perish more than for the soul. Support each other and be kind. Help, don't hoard.