22: oblivious

Louis POV

"Good morning boys." Simon struts in with a large grin in his face at exactly 12:05, according to the clock on the wall. None of us respond except for eye rolls and a few sighs. "Well I hope you all sorts out any issues you had and caught up these last few weeks. Considering your going to be around each more now."

"We did Simon. Don't you worry." Zayn replies. Is that a hint of sarcasm in your voice Malik?

"Ok good because we need to get the ball rolling on this reunion." He says back in a serious tone, placing his elbows on the desk looking us all straight in the eye, one by one. He really knows how to intimidate a person. That's why he had us all running scared before. Well not anymore.

"Right then tell us how this is gonna happen." I say mimicking his actions.

"Don't get sassy with me now tomlinson. I'll rain hell down." He warns. I hear Harry shift uncomfortably in his seat, two away from me, but I didn't dare look at him. I kept my eyes locked on simons. I then sat back in my seat again and smiled innocently.

He sighed annoyed before continuing. "Ok well as of now you are still solo artists and when you return to the band, that technically doesn't stop. You can still release your solo work as you are under different labels. Except for you louis as you are still under me."

"Not for long though ay Simon." I respond with a smug smile. My contract with his label for my solo music ends a month after the reunion is set. And trust me, I've have a record deal with Columbia already waiting for me. I can't wait to leave Simon in the dust.

"Mhmm. Anyway, you should all meetings scheduled with your own management and people about all that so you will all find the details of that soon enough. But as for the band. As you all know, we start getting publicity rolling in next weeks. Liam and Niall will make a club appearance. Then Harry and Niall , you will be seen at a cafe. Zayn you will be papped in the same area as Louis. Zayn's contract with Gigi ends in two weeks or so we will announce you break up. Then Louis you will be spotted at a club zayn will be at too. Louis, you will have a few stunts with Eleanor before the break ups announced. This will happen over the next two months so as to not look staged."
Yeh fucking right Simon, this won't seem staged at all. All this sudden publicity.

I was a little shocked to hear Eleanor mentioned though. I haven't done a stunt with her since well before my tour, and that was a good 8 or 9 months ago now. I know her contract ends at the ends before the end of the year, September I think. Just before Harry and I's. I guess our break up will bring more publicity, we have been 'together' for years. I'm secretly hoping it'll all work out and Harry and I can come out after, but that's wishful thinking.

"We will have a video of highlights from the band released July 23rd and at the end it will be announced something is coming out the next day. The on the 24th a song will be dropped and then the tour announced the next day. Tour won't start until November, and yes before you ask. You will be in the country for Christmas and will have up until the day after New Years off."

The boys all sighed with relief at that last part. I'm happy about Christmas. My family and Freddie will be able to keep our traditions, maybe Haz can join us. I always loved when Anne and Gemma came before. I looked across to the other boy who were also taking in this information. My eyes landed on Harry and he looked at me too. I smiled quickly at him before turning my attention back to Simon, who had started going in about the video.

I zoned out a bit, only hearing "YouTube premiere" and something about old footage. My thoughts were over run with Harry and what had happen earlier.

As soon as he came out with that ring, I freaked out. I wasn't sure what that meant. Was he upset that he found it or that I kept it? I mean he did mail it to me. Pretty petty move on his part, but I deserved it. I was just over joyed when he took it back.

As I stared at the ring around his neck when I put the necklace on him, those three words crept up on me and wanted me to release them. But I kept them in. I'm either gonna wait until he says them, or I'll wait until I am fully certain that this is gonna all work out with tour and management. I honestly a bit on edge thinking about all the things that could go wrong. I could do something wrong or he could decide this isn't gonna work for him. I just know I'm not ending anything. I couldn't handle loosing him again.

I only noticed the meeting was over when Simon got up and walked out of the office with a quick wave over his shoulders. He then slammed the door behind us. I immediately stood up and looked towards Harry, who had a smile on his face. I'm glad that meeting went well and Simon doesn't suspect a thing. He's completely oblivious.

Soon Harry and Liam had to leave to go have meeting with their management teams. I said goodby to Haz with a quick peck, making sure no one was watching. Then it was just me, Niall and zayn.

"I need to go home to Liv. She's not happy with when she found out how everything is gonna go down and us touring again. She keeps saying she'll miss me to much." Niall said and he gave zayn a quick huge, and then me.

"Yeh I want to head home too. I really need a nap. I have a call with my management in a few." I said.

Zayn soon was headed home to. Something about surprising Liam with dinner. They are really cute. I'm glad their happy. Soon they won't have to worry about Gigi either.

Soon I left and was at home. I sat on the couch and turned the tv on. When I'm away, Eleanor looks after Clifford since she has her own dog and it helps with the bearding. She dropped him off while I was out so i didn't get to see her though.

I sat there for I'm not sure how long, just cuddling on the couch with Clifford spread out on top off me. I must have dozed off. Because I woke up to a kiss being planted on my forehead and then on my lips. I smiled and opened my eyes to Harry standing ove the back of the couch, staring fondly. I wriggled a bit and Clifford soon moved with a grumble, then I sat up and watched as Harry took off his white zans and sat next to me. He draped his arm around my shoulder and patted Clifford on the head with a smile.

"How was your meeting?" I asked as the dog rested his head in Harry's knee. Animals have always loved harry.

"Yeh good actually. My label has said that there's no stress to release music solo because as long as my name and vocals are in the songs the band releases, they get revenue. Same with the other labels, so they're shouldn't be any stress in us about releasing anything solo." I hummed in response.

One less thing to worry about.