29: jack and coke

Louis POV

I'm sat here, sipping my drink while zayn talks to some dodgy looking bloke who he's buying coke off. Also with some blonde girl practically sitting on his lap. Not my ideal Thursday night to be honest. I'd much rather be with Harry, cuddling while watching a romcom. But Simon set up this club appearance and I can't just decline it.

So I just downed my half full drink and watched as zayn lined up two lines on the table. He inhaled one of the lines before gesturing the rolled bank note towards me and raising his eyebrows.

"Nah mate I'm good." I replied while shaking my head. I was really tempted though. It would make this ordeal go quicker.

"Cmon Lou. Not even half a line?" He looked at me with those persuasive eyes he does.

I know I've been staying away from drugs for a while now, only here and there I'll smoke weed and such, but one line wouldn't hurt. It's not like I haven't done more before...

"Yeh ok then." I gave in easily and took the note off him.

I ducked my head down and ended up just snorting the whole line. I sat back and felt the buzz hit me. This will definitely make this night easier.

***

From Haz xx: hey where are you? Are you still with zayn at the club?

I really tried to read Harry's text, but my vision was blurred and the letters kind of jumbled together. I managed to respond with a few muddled up words trying to say I'm ok and I'm with zayn still. Then my phone started to ring.

"Hiya love!" I slurred into the phone over the loud club music.

"Lou are you still at the club with zayn? It's 1:30!" Harry said on the other side of the line. He sounded angry.

"Oh yeh baby don't be angry at me please I love youuuuu." I drew out the you at the end and giggled.

"What have you taken Louis?" He asked. Oh no. He said Louis. I think I'm in trouble now.

"No more than zayn. Actually maybe a bit more. Don't worry though love I'm fine." I said trying to sound positive and seem like I'm ok. It didn't work.

"I'm coming to get you." Is all he said before he hung up the phone. He sounded pissed. I don't like angry Harry. He used to remind me off a toddler when we were younger, but now he's very much intimidating. 

I sighed and slipped it into my pocket and watched as zayn came back to the table, this time with a brunette girl. She's prettier than the last one. The blonde one spilt her drink on my shoes and I got a bit angry and she left. Shouldn't have spilt vodka on my new nikes so I told her to fuck off as zayn laughed.

"Who was that?" Zayn asked referring to my phone call. He was a lot more sober than me.

"Harry. I think he coming to get me. Prepare yourself mate." I said with a cheeky smile as zayn immediately tensed up.

Harry equals very against me and zayn together mixed with drugs.

During our second tour, just after me and Harry broke up the first time, zayn and I went our to cheer me up. One thing led to another and I ended up falling down the stairs of a club and broke two ribs. I woke up the next morning with a concussion in the hospital with Harry sleeping in the guest chair, he'd been crying. Let's just say we had a massive row. But it brought us back together in the long run.

I just sat back and sipped on my jack and coke as I watched zayn desperately try and get rid of the girl, but she didn't understand and just decided to get on his lap and make out with him, which he just melted under. Lonely bugger. Now not only do I have to wait for my angry boyfriend to barge in here, but I've gotta wait with these two sucking each other's faces. I don't know what happened with him and Li talking the other day, but it obviously didn't go well.