1 (chapter 4)

"Blimey, is that the time? Sorry, Y/N, Harry, I'm gonna have to leave you. Dumbledore'll be wanting his...well, he'll be wanting to see me. Now, uh, your train leaves in 10 minutes. Here's your tickets. Stick to them, that's very important. Stick to your ticket" Hagrid says. He hands us both a ticker as we stop our trolleys.

"Platform 9 ¾? But Hagrid, there must be a mistake. This says Platform 9 ¾. There's no such thing...is there?" Harry says. We look up and he's gone.

"Well that's great, what do we do now?" I say, looking around. Harry points to the platform 9 sign.

"It must be this way" He says. We get to the platform and he asks me. "Your nightmare, it was about that wasn't it?"

"Yeah it was, I don't know how but it must have been in my subconscious" I say shrugging and looking around.

"Excuse me, excuse me" Harry says seeing a ticket master.

"Right on your left, ma'am" He says directing another woman.

"Excuse me, Sir. Can you tell me where I might find Platform 9 ¾?" Harry asks. The guy just laughs.

"9 ¾? Think you're being funny, do ya?" He says and walks away shaking his head. I huff and look to my side to see a woman with her daughter, and four boys, pushing carts.

"It's the same year after year. Always packed with Muggles, of course" She says. I nudge Harry.

"Muggles? Harry, this way" I tell him and we push our trolleys over to them.

"Come on. Platform 9 ¾ this way! All right, Percy, you first" She says and stops in front of a wall. A tall boy with red hair comes forward and runs towards a brick wall. Suddenly, he disappears right into it. Harry is shocked and I smile. "Fred, you next"

"He's not Fred, I am!" The other redhead says, next to his twin.

"Honestly, woman, you call yourself our mother!" The other one says.

"Oh, I'm sorry, George" She says and shrugs.

"I'm only joking. I am Fred" Fred says walking forward. He runs through the wall, and is followed by his twin brother, George. Harry shakes his head in disbelief.

"Excuse me! C-could you tell us how to..." I ask the woman.

"How to get on the platform? Yes, not to worry, dears. It's Ron's first time to Hogwarts as well. Now, all you've got to do is walk straight at the wall between platforms 9 and 10. Best do it at a bit of a run if you're nervous" She says. I smile at Ron and he gives me a toothy grin.

"Good luck" The younger girl says standing next to her mother. Harry takes a breath and runs at the wall. He disappears and I run through after him. I get to the other side and see a magical station with a red train and bundles of people. A whistle blows, and Harry sighs with relief, I smile at him as we take our stuff on the train. We find ourselves a compartment to sit in and the train starts to move down the road. Ron appears and opens the door.

"Excuse me, do you mind? Everywhere else is full" He asks. I smile and continue reading my book.

"No, not at all" Harry says, ushering for him to sit down. I look up to see a blonde boy walking past the compartment. He shoots me a small smile and I blush looking back down.

"I'm Ron, by the way. Ron Weasley" Ron says. I smile at him as Harry speaks.

"I'm Harry. Harry Potter and this is my twin sister" Harry says. I close my book and sit up.

"Y/N Potter, nice to meet you" I say. His mouth hangs agape.

"So-so it's true?! I mean, do you both really have the...the..." He stammers.